Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather jackets colours...

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Which brands are these?
PS: Maker and leather type please ;)

The first red jacket that I posted yesterday is the "Wrangler" from High Large Leathers -- its horsehide -- here is another photo of the same jacket:

33-1.jpg

I don't know the manufacturer of the red Grizzly, but its also horsehide.

The red Griz would look cool if the red parts were white. And if I had balls the size of watermelons to pull it off.
It reminds me of the SJC from some time back

Edward

Bartender
The red Griz would look cool if the red parts were white. And if I had balls the size of watermelons to pull it off.
It reminds me of the SJC from some time back

I think it has been based on the same 30s jacket as Simon's design. There was a photo of one from the thirties just like that circulating on a lot of leather blogs a couple of years ago - around the same time as Simon first put out his prototype, another maker also produced one based on this design - Was it Himmel? It's an interesting design. I gather SJC is planning to do a run of their version in the next year or so. The brown prototype looked pretty cool. I like it when the fur and the leather are close on the same colour, myself - lets the difference in textures do the talking.

Funnily enough, when I first saw 'em, I really didn't like the Grizzly..... now I want one in brown and one in black.... Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot