Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Trucker Levi's / Lee / Type-whatever jackets!

Yep. Tempting, but I'm sitting this one out. I just recently scored a Vanson Mavericks in the competition leather. It's a thick beast!

Same reason I'm not stepping into the ring. I got one, too. It doesn't have a back yoke but it has a zipper. And side pockets. Where's yours, tv? Let's see some pics!

If it was a Lee, though... Then I'd have no choice. :)

I honestly thought it'd go way higher. I was tempted even tho I prefer the textile variant in this style. That hide tho.
IMG_9496.JPG

Hh121

Banned
I remembered there was a horsehide enfield on eBay during last summer, exactly same color

There was a $200 Enfield in HH, exactly the same leather as the trucker above, only with even more patina and darkening. Absolutely beautiful. Dude was actually relisting it three times before someone picked it up. And looking back at the sold Vanson HH jackets, they always go super low. I don't get it. As if they don't turn up on eBay search. . .

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks man, and thanks for putting up the link! I've been interested in this jacket ever since you posted the write up and photos of the one you got last year.
I didn't intend to jump in front of Hh121 (sorry man!) but when I clicked on the link and saw the buy it now price I hit the button right away.
My experience with Vanson jackets is that their size 46 fits almost as if it was made for me. Not usually a fan of short jackets, but I might have to make an exception for this one.

Hh121

Banned
Thanks man, and thanks for putting up the link! I've been interested in this jacket ever since you posted the write up and photos of the one you got last year.
I didn't intend to jump in front of Hh121 (sorry man!) but when I clicked on the link and saw the buy it now price I hit the button right away.
My experience with Vanson jackets is that their size 46 fits almost as if it was made for me. Not usually a fan of short jackets, but I might have to make an exception for this one.

I am glad you got it, it is actually a good news for me!

Crap, now I'm nervous you won't find it to be all that... XD But no, really, it's an awesome jacket. I'd love to see the new version, like the one you just bought - well, as a matter of fact, every one so far seems to be different than the one I got - but I'm sure it's only been improved. My OCD would force me to hunt for another one but I'm waiting for the Lee version to turn up. I do hope it won't.

I regret not getting the HH one. BIN was real low. Even if it didn't fit, I couldn't have lost money on it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21