Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee hats

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
I'm not an expert on dating Lee hats, but it looks to me like a 50s - maybe beginning of the 60s - porkpie. Not all Lee's hats carried a label, but for the ones that did, labels were ranged from the lowest to the highest quality like this: Black, Bronze, Blue, Silver, White, Gold

drummer

New in Town
Looking at porkpies, this looks similar. What is different about it that makes it a variation of flat top? Thank you.

Last edited:

drummer

New in Town
Am I allowed to post a link to my Ebay listing in the classifieds to see if you recommend any improvements, or is that not allowed or bad form? Thanks.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Link

Am I allowed to post a link to my Ebay listing in the classifieds to see if you recommend any improvements, or is that not allowed or bad form? Thanks.

After you've posted the link in the classifieds a lot of guys here, including myself, will then paste the link in our signatures.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Amazing hat, Moon! From the ribbon to the brim binding to the two tone piping in the liner. I think you've got the cream of the Lee crop there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn