Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Legendary Schott Trojan D-Pocket Horsehide Leather Jacket for sale 46 L/XL

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is this fantastic reproduction of the iconic Trojan model 401 "Champion" Jacket.

It's made by Schott under the Legendary USA brand name using 4oz front quarter horsehide. They have captured all the details of the original like the cuff straps, the D-Pocket front and the wonderful half belt bi-swing back panel, the best back on any motorcycle jacket in my opinion! Inside there's two pockets, a deep "pistol" type and smaller one handy for a phone.

Comes with it's original removable mouton collar and tapered belt. Pet and smoke free. No odours, still smells like a new leather jacket.

The condition is like new inside and out. I'd say it's like a brand new car with delivery mileage on it. There not a single scuff or scratch on the hide. The arms don't even have heavy broken in folds in them yet. The leather has that distinctive horsehide grain that will become more pronounced as it breaks in. Just like the originals.

It's a size 46 and here are the approx measurements so you can compare them to a similar jacket.

Pit to pit 26"

Sleeve outer 26"

Shoulders straight across 21"

Waist 23"

Base of collar to bottom of back 25"

If you need any other measurements or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Price £250.00 ($397.54)

I'm in the U.K so please ask for shipping quotes to your location.

Schott or Legendary USA no longer make this model and haven't done for some time which is a massive shame. The only manufacturer to my knowledge offering a copy of the this model is Lost Worlds so don't miss this rare chance to own a classic at a fraction of their price.

!CELNQmwEGk~$(KGrHqQOKnMEz4BNvjL9BNRFDp)oMQ~~0_3.JPG
!CELOcQg!mk~$(KGrHqIOKkQE0UGDuyg3BNRFGVrZ-g~~0_3.JPG
MG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner