Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Less common colors

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know Winchester has yellow felt and I've seen yellow hats from both Mike Miller and John Penman. Dick Tracy hats...

I like like certain shades of blue, green, black cherry and oxblood. A true maroon shade leaning toward brown, and darker rust colours are nice too.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I wear a lot of orange. I guess it's the runner in me, as orange running apparel is highly visible, and I don't want to get clobbered by a car while I'm out running across a road, or otherwise run during fading light.

I carry this quirk with me, as I have lots of apparel that is either orange, or has orange highlights. I'd like to find a nice fedora to wear that compliments my color choice.
Does keeping your hat on when running present a problem? A cap would be better, but there is a fedora that will stay on, no matter what, and you can colour it to any choice you wish. Further more, it will protect you from any unexpected head injuries:
hard hat.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy