Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lets see those Motorcycle Jackets!

Motocann

One Too Many
Awesome bike and jacket. HD's are becoming harder and harder to find in the rust belt. Most dealers have 3-4 new bikes for sale. The prices are going up. None of the dealers have a price on them. Most are going $5-10k OVER MSRP. My buddy picked up an ultra limited for over $40k out the door. 3 or 4 electric bikes in the corner that nobody looks at.
Yeah, my nephew lives in Buffalo NY, he just bought a new motorcycle. He had to drive to a dealership 2 hours away. They definitely give priority to the regions/dealerships that can move motorcycles. But, it’s always been that way. Nevertheless, I got it from a source, things will start opening up in the supply chain. Probably by next year, they’ll have plenty of new motorcycles to sell.

Schambach

Practically Family
Just got a Vanson DRAC/Full Throttle. No pics yet, and I haven't tried it on the bike yet, but damn, it's a nice piece of gear. The Z150 leather is a good bit heavier/stiffer than I was expecting, a nice surprise.

41eiffel

Familiar Face
upload_2021-7-23_1-19-13.jpeg

4 knuckleheads and two Eastman B-3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot