Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's Talk About The Fedora Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feraud

Bartender
warbird said:
Feraud I do think you were a bit harsh to Martini. Afterall he did beg off on airing his grievance and was pushed into posting. I understand that you feel it was simply airing a grievance of the past, however everyone did push Martini to air in public.

Point well taken.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
warbird said:
I think Feraud's point is 1) This was a thread started about certain points in the OB, not a thread to air every grievance. Being new you do not know the past occurrences between these or other members and not to be mean, but sometimes chastizing a bartender for issues which have gone way back is way out of line.

I respectfully disagree. She was not chastising a bartender for things that go way back - she was chastising him for his TONE. Bartenders encourage us to be civil and respectful and need to be expected to do the same. As the bartenders have already said themselves, they are members here too. To that, I would like to add that they should not be above criticism or reproach and need to live up to the standards they have set for the other members of this forum.

You have been given a lot of waggle room due to your excessive emotional nature and youthful immaturity.

How incredibly rude. Seriously, can you people stop being so @#$%%^#@ patronizing to Jovan? It got old a long time ago.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Thanks very much, everyone, for the great feedback. We have a good direction now.
The OB is, as has been said several times, a catch-all for talking about things that interest us that may not be "vintage" in nature, but it's still nice to chat about general life stuff with friends who are of a similar mind.

Just keep having fun and enjoying your stay. :)

We'll do some space-conserving pruning in some of the more ponderous threads. We'll also be working to keep the other forums in keeping with what The Fedora Lounge is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley