Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levi's Trucker Jacket in Buffalo Leather

Just got a Levi’s denim trucker in a size small. It is about an inch shorter in body length and sleeve length compared to the leather one. FYI :)

View attachment 120094 View attachment 120095 View attachment 120096

Really cool!

Funny thing that denim, though... I have an older, 70's Levi's trucker that I used to wear a lot in the past. Short one, without the hand-warmers. Anyway, it's not a particularly heavy jacket, especially compared to the 21oz denim that IH is using but for some reason, the Levi's (or Wrangler or any other trucker I have) gets 10x warmer during a hot day than the considerably heavier Iron Heart. No clue why but I find it interesting.
I'm tempted to get the 14oz one... Seems like a jacket that truly might prove to be wearable the whole summer.

dan_t

Practically Family
I haven’t the time for fit-pics yet but here’s a quick one from today, as I dashed out of the office:

8a21c1b19957fa19a674a8852ce01ae0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the bag!

Powerband

Practically Family
It isn’t FQHH or Vicenza or “competition” hide, but this buffalo full grain on a $300 Jacket is punching above its price point. Fantastic on a cooler summer night.

Powerband

Practically Family
It isn’t FQHH or Vicenza or “competition” hide, nor does its traditional style require that it imitates their thickness, but this $300 buffalo grain jacket is punching above its price point. Fantastic on a cooler summer night.

Man, that's absolutely, positively perfect. It's amazing how well these fit. Don't think it would've look any better if it was custom made.

It isn’t FQHH or Vicenza or “competition” hide, but this buffalo full grain on a $300 Jacket is punching above its price point.

Gonna risk crucifixion here but I honestly think it actually looks better than some Vicenza or Competition hide I've seen (and had). And as good as most.

Powerband

Practically Family
Man, that's absolutely, positively perfect. It's amazing how well these fit. Don't think it would've look any better if it was custom made.

Gonna risk crucifixion here but I honestly think it actually looks better than some Vicenza or Competition hide I've seen (and had). And as good as most.

To hopefully spread to the same sentiment to a few more folks, here are some pictures taken in the sun, and the last one in the shade:

80097428147867273fccb15da4acf937.jpg

9846ea4788572f29cd052c5a967a4243.jpg

04a0c7a8acb7aa05e96dc23cfdd755d3.jpg

The satin polyester lining is very silky but significant.

51afda302cce5f4970d4cd8d728145e5.jpg

In the shade:

f0cc6f22636e255018bbc829c54e5b34.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If they did this in brown I'd be all in...great jacket though, I just have enough black jackets atm

Kuro

Practically Family
The temptation is strong with this one... I have enjoyed the few high end Levis jeans I have. I figure this would be really nice too, considering I have been thinking about getting a black jean material trucker for a while now at a similar price point. I am looking at you 3sixteen and Taylor Stitch...

Thanks for sharing all these good pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner