Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Levi's Type III Sherpa Jacket 60/70's USA | Size 48 (M/L)

christian-h

One of the Regulars
Hi guys!

Up for sale is a stunning Levi's sherpa jacket, in an almost unworn condition. I was able to purchase the jacket in a near NOS condition a couple of years ago, not worn much. Size 48, but wears larger than tagged size (this being said from someone who usually size up).

I'm letting go of this beauty for 150 dollar, world wide shipping included. I think that's a pretty good price.

Measurements
Chest: 25.5" / 64 cm
Shoulders: 20.5 / 52 cm
Lenght: 27.5" / 68 cm
Sleeve lenght: 25.5" / 64 cm

Levi's-Denim-Jacket-70's-USA (1 av 4).jpg

Levi-s-Denim-Jacket-70-s-USA-4-av-4.jpg

Levi-s-Denim-Jacket-70-s-USA-2-av-4.jpg

Levi-s-Denim-Jacket-70-s-USA-3-av-4.jpg

Take care,
Christian

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
The polyester fleece they used on their jackets back then is so much nicer than what they use these days. The new stuff just looks thin and flat. This stuff will keep you warm in winter.

christian-h

One of the Regulars
The polyester fleece they used on their jackets back then is so much nicer than what they use these days. The new stuff just looks thin and flat. This stuff will keep you warm in winter.
Spot on! It's a heavy and warm jacket.

The collar is practical to, as you can fold up the collar and button the top button= no need for a scarf to keep you warm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points