Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Life with ONE great Leather Jacket vs. Life with MANY Leather Jackets

morrison2951

Practically Family
Great jacket HD! One day I hope to have my HH reddish tan Vanson Enfield show that much character. I wear the hell out of it but it's like armor. Going to be many many years down the road but it will be worth the wait as it's such a unique color- really can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
those faded black jacket are cool as it is, but I want to earn it myself, buying someone else's history is not the same with writing my own on my new jacket, using alcohol won't do it also... I'm OK with weathering my cheap combat boots, but I'm not faking with my jackets...I rather earn it honestly by just wearing it and do normal activity in it, I won't roll around on the driveway either lol, the fakest thing I ever did on it was drenching it wet under the shower, rather than real rain because I'm in the middle of a very hot summer :p don't have the patience to wait for the rain, once rainy season comes I will surely wear it in a downpour on my bike fair and honest.

kampkatz

Practically Family
I need to have at least one Perfecto.

I had my Perfecto from 1970 until about 2007. It was fairly beat up, but still usable. I agreed to my wife's condition that in order to get a new A-2 the Perfecto had to go to the thrift store. The thrift store sold it quickly for around $10 and everybody was satisfied

Maxxcsr

New in Town
I have a number of leather jackets and enjoy wearing them all. My favorite are made from horsehide, steerhide, and goatskin and are motorcycle or slightly longer halfbelt style. Have often thought of which one I would wear if I could only have one but have not been able to come to that conclusion.

fiftyforfifty

Sponsoring Affiliate
I have a number of leather jackets and enjoy wearing them all. My favorite are made from horsehide, steerhide, and goatskin and are motorcycle or slightly longer halfbelt style. Have often thought of which one I would wear if I could only have one but have not been able to come to that conclusion.

SO why dont you post pics and have a poll done for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points