Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Life with ONE great Leather Jacket vs. Life with MANY Leather Jackets

Wow, that is a stunning jacket. Happily trade-in all 6 of my jackets for one as awesome as that.

But... But you can get a jacket to look like that, too. :D I mean, with a little effort and alcohol, it's possible to get this look just by distressing it artificially.

This one is also beautiful. Is it possible that this jacket used to be black?
11378661_1437998386509295_75923959_n.jpg

And also...
daniel-craig-sunglasses-04.jpg

Mr. Craig's HWM looks more worn than most jackets I see here. And it's not that he cannot afford another one.

thor

Call Me a Cab
image.jpg image.jpg
I agree with HD; a bit too much color loss for my taste. Reminds me of those 1980's Avirex bomber jackets that were made to rapidly distress in short order.[huh]

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Lack of money tends to help, too.
no, it only makes you crazy :) as long as you haven't make peace with what you have and decide to stop.

Lucky I don't feel that way with leather jacket, but I do feel that thirst with other things, I find many time running away from it doesn't help, so I kept searching for reviews, articles, forums, reading all discussions about it, until I stuffed my brain with knowledge about it, and then I don't want it anymore :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy