Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Light weight felt hats

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I'm back!!!

OK gents, the leathers arrived while I was gone and WOW...thin, thin, thin!! and beautiful I might add. I got them in a special color just for this project but I'll let one of you gents spill the beans when your hat arrives.:D

BTW...may I have a moment of silence...the Pacific Ocean is now missing one 40lb Halibut...soon to be on my dinner table:eek:

Aerol

A-List Customer
New Optimo

I picked-up my new lightweight felt at Optimo last weekend. After reading this thread I had to throw it on the postage scale at the office. It weighs 3.7 ounces, complete with sweatband, ribbon and bound edge.

A delight to wear.

(Sorry no photos, but I've never mastered the art of posting them. A PM will get you a photo.)

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Enjoy the fruits of your labor Art. I am sure it will be quite tasty. I myself will be going for some Sea Bass in a couple of weeks.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
lol lol Let's not mention my "togs" Scott...had Carhartt all over them:) THe trip was fun and the weather clear ( very unusual for the Oregon coast) so it was a blast. Of course, fishing at 450' with a 3LB weight it was a real chore just to reel in when the Capt. said move. Having a tough time raising my arms but what the heck, I'll just work lower.:D
Hope your trip goes as well as mine did Douglas...now it's nose to the grindstone

( notice I didn't respond to Mr. "you want me to do what?" JP?)

WEEGEE

Practically Family
A side

jamespowers
I think starch could get worked in there somewhere. There's always room for heavy starch. ;) :)

Exactly... starch. I was thinking a feta garlic mashed red potatoes as a side with the halibut !;)

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Its now 300lbs.

Art's fish.... You know how a story makes a fish grow...Picture is aged...

459px-

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
WOW..didn't see you there Sharpie!!! Great shot..did I metnion it jumped CLEAN OVER THE BOAT?

I believe it was my MacIntosh DB in Midnight blue with a faint chalk JP..normal fishing gear...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters