Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like hell it's yours! Hat cards

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Code:
Put it back you thievin' ba***rd
It's not your hat..

lol lol lol Thats the one for me. Or something that says "Just ask me, I'll tell you where I got it, now put my hat down"

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Colby Jack said:
Ibelongcard1a.jpg

Will this work?

I like this one, Jack. How can I print it to use myself?

Thanks.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Bob...right click on it and save as or copy...then open your favorite image editing program and either open and edit it...or select new and paste it in...I hope that makes sense...:D

BobC

Thank you, Jack. I'm a Mac user these days, but I made it work. I copied and pasted it into a Word document and printed it on business card stock.It worked like a charm. I like your design. Thank you.

DerMann

Practically Family
Heh, I just got a Stetson from my local Miller Hats (they had a sale online), and tucked within the band was a card reading," Like hell it's yours... put it back. This hat belongs to.... But you can get one like it from:...." The reverse is their business card, too.

I'm going to give them a call and ask them to send me a few more of them to keep in my hats and wallet.

Bruce Wayne

DerMann said:
If you use a fountain pen, you could use one of Noodler's Bulletproof inks. At which point, I'd be worried more about the paper than the ink...

I think lamination may be a good idea, though.

Colby Jack's is amazing (if not needing a few more lines for the address and possibly telephone number). Could we please have one without the SAMPLE mark :)
i jsut use a business card from optimo in the hats i get from graham with a return address label on the back, then i laminate it...

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Which Stetson is this? It looks like with a little steam, hand iron the brim flat and some reshaping it could be a good everyday hat. Especially for the price it looks like it will end up going at!

AXL DEMOCRACY

One of the Regulars
I think I need this sign to put on my back; why do people feel the need to touch my hats just cause it is "vintage." Because it is vintage don't you think people would think they shouldn't touch it? And then they want to try it on. I appreciate their curiosity but some people need to learn some manners when it comes to touching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko