Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like new Schott Perfecto. HATE to see it go....

BoDarville

New in Town
Hello all. As much as it pains me, I'm looking for a new home for a Limited Edition (#27 of 80) Schott Clean Perfecto.

Size: XL
Color: Burgundy.
Shell: 100% Horween Horsehide
Body lining: 100% wool
Sleeve lining: 100% polyester

I purchased it about 22 months ago, and have worn it out of the house 3 times. We are non-smokers, and we keep a extraordinarily clean home. No smells. No dogs or cats. I love the jacket but I just don't wear it as much as it deserves. It's a tad tight through the shoulders on me, and circumstances dictate that I liquidate.

I purchased directly from Schott for $1395. I'd love to get in the neighborhood of $950 if at all possible. Thank you for looking. I can provide additional photos or information upon request.

Back Perfecto.jpg
Front Perfecto.jpg
Label Perfecto.jpg
LE Perfecto.jpg
Lining Perfecto.jpg

Peacoat

Bartender
Please post this in the Classified section. I will probably close this thread to further comments and let the discussion continue in the appropriate section. No problem in giving Outerear a head's up, but all of the information should be posted in Classifieds.

Actually, it is easier for me to move it than it is for you to repost.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Hello all. As much as it pains me, I'm looking for a new home for a Limited Edition (#27 of 80) Schott Clean Perfecto.

Size: XL
Color: Burgundy.
Shell: 100% Horween Horsehide
Body lining: 100% wool
Sleeve lining: 100% polyester

I purchased it about 22 months ago, and have worn it out of the house 3 times. We are non-smokers, and we keep a extraordinarily clean home. No smells. No dogs or cats. I love the jacket but I just don't wear it as much as it deserves. It's a tad tight through the shoulders on me, and circumstances dictate that I liquidate.

I purchased directly from Schott for $1395. I'd love to get in the neighborhood of $950 if at all possible. Thank you for looking. I can provide additional photos or information upon request.

View attachment 333954 View attachment 333955 View attachment 333956 View attachment 333957 View attachment 333958
If this was an L ID BE ALL OVER THIS.

BoDarville

New in Town
I generally wear XL and this is snug. I'd call it a slim fit. I think it really depends on how you like the jacket to fit and/or what you intended use is. I am 6'1", 235. 47" through the chest and 20" across the shoulder to give you perspective.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
I generally wear XL and this is snug. I'd call it a slim fit. I think it really depends on how you like the jacket to fit and/or what you intended use is. I am 6'1", 235. 47" through the chest and 20" across the shoulder to give you perspective.
I figured your stats were bigger. Im 5'10 200. I had a large before and sold it, and regret it. I will get one again, patience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB