Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like new Vanson Comet leather jacket. US size 38. $295 shipped

niided

New in Town
Hardly worn. No smoking, no pet household. No funky odors or flaws.

See photos for measurements.

Paypal to net me $295. Money order or personal check welcome.

Will ship from Hawaii, 96821 via USPS priority mail insured.

Long time lurker; only second time posting here. I also had a trade transaction through this forum w/Nick123 about a year ago. We did a jacket trade.

No disappointments here; * larger pictures :https://niided.smugmug.com/Comet-vanson/i-FgcdZDp

IMG_0243-S.jpg

IMG_0244-S.jpg

IMG_0245-S.jpg

IMG_0246-2-S.jpg

IMG_0238-2-S.jpg

20"

IMG_0239-S.jpg

17"

IMG_0242-M.jpg

24"

IMG_0241-S.jpg

20 3/4"

Last edited:

niided

New in Town
Jacket has been sold, and will be shipped off to the Netherlands tomorrow.

Thanks Mendel, and thank you Fedora Lounge.

Jacket has been sold, and will be shipped off to the Netherlands tomorrow.

Thanks Mendel, and thank you Fedora Lounge.

Congrats! I was thinking about it but woulda been too small. Niided, is this that soft leather from Vanson??

niided

New in Town
Monitor,

The leather is same as on the Enfield. Heavy and stiff when new. But, as you probably know , with your closet full of your leathers, once broken in, oh so nice.. I had a hard time deciding whether to sell or keep. Finally had to face the fact that the Comet looks so much better on you younger studs than on my 72 y.o. bod.

Aah, gotcha. From the photos it looks like the leather they used before, same weight as their heavyweight stuff only very pliable from the get go. I really love that leather. My cop jacket's made out of it. And pfft, not buying the last part for a second! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy