Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lone Pine Goatskin Jacket, 38R, New without tags

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
This is a jacket that I picked up from an owner liquidating an entire collection of high end leather, most of it never worn, including this jacket. Tags were removed, it went in the closet and was literally never put on again. Lone Pine is an American leather company that makes very expensive jackets, presumably pretty low volume as I haven't seen any others here or elsewhere. This was $1200 when new, and the current most comparable model is around $1800.

$250 shipped CONUS.

It is labelled as a 36, but it fits more like a 38. I wear a 38-40 generally, and it fits me reasonably with a t-shirt on underneath. I would not be able to layer much under it.
Measurements: Chest-21", shoulders-19", sleeves-24" and back length-29".

Liner is merino/cashmere.

Color is more true on the last 3 pics. Like the original owner, I've tried it on and worn it briefly around the house. So, it's new but well over $1000 off retail. Perfect condition, as new, no rips, smells or other problems.

%24_57-XL.jpg

%24_57-XL.jpg

%24_57-XL.jpg

%24_57-XL.jpg

DSC_8165-L.jpg

DSC_8166-L.jpg

DSC_8167-L.jpg

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
Nick123,

If I didn't already have a custom Highwayman in Seal Brown with a mouton collar, I'd be all over that trade. But, sadly, I do. Thanks!

Last edited:

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
Bump. Trades of Jacket 38-40 (maybe 42), boots 9.5D always considered, even trade or +cash in either direction. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot