Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a Whippet or Playboy in 7 1/2-7 5/8

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I would love to find a very nice "Vintage" Stetson Whippet or Playboy in my size. I've been watching the bay and everything is too small or moth eaten. I put an ad on here a couple of weeks ago (not for a whippet or playboy) and ended up with two very nice hats so I thought I'd try to be a little more specific.

My size is actually a 7 1/2 Long Oval but I can resize it a little to long oval if needed.

Color is not that important except I already have a couple silverbellys so I'd rather go with something else but all hats will be considered.

One other thing. If you see a nice Fedora in my size range (7 1/2-7 5/8) on the Bay and you have time, shoot me a pm to let me know about it. I keep a close eye on things but I would hate to miss one of the great hats like you guys have acquired from there or here in the classified section.

Thanks,
Terry

Last edited:

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I was just speaking with a chap who breeds them near Newcastle! - BOOM..BOOM..BISH!!

I'm sure the Gents here will see you sorted - Good Luck.

dog_25.gif

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Looking for a Whippet and Playboy in a loose 7 3/8 or 7 1/2

I'm thinking that a 7 5/8 is gonna be too big now after purchasing a couple of nice hats since posting this thread. I'm gonna just go for a 7 1/2 or real loose 7 3/8. I know they are still rare but I'm still looking. A few are starting to pop up on Ebay. A Playboy got away from me yesterday after going well over $200. I'd really rather buy from one of you guys here on the forum anyway. I'm sure one will come up sooner or later. It's not like I don't have a hat to wear-LOL!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner