Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Cowhide / Horsehide Buco PJ27 Leather Jacket, size small

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Hi folks,

Some unexpected expenses mean I need to clear out some of the closet queens. This is a Lost Worlds PJ27 style jacket I purchased a couple years back. The previous seller suspected it was cowhide and I'm inclined to agree, it's relatively lightweight for a Lost Worlds jacket and the graining doesn't look like the Lost Worlds HH I'm familiar with. Regardless, it's a very nice jacket!

The numerical size is 34, but as someone who wears 36-38, I found that this fit quite well, especially considering the action back. The measurements are as follows:

Pit to pit: 19
Shoulder to shoulder: 17
Bottom of collar to hem: 24.5
Top of shoulder to sleeve cuff: 23.75

Happy to provide pictures of where I measure from if requested.

Only two areas I think to point out: the main zipper has been replaced with a silver Talon zipper. All other zips are brass-colored. Slight wear to the hem of the zipper, but it functions smoothly for now. There are also a couple streaks near the top of the arms close to the shoulder - not sure what type of wear this is, but it seems surface layer.

Priced to sell at $300 shipped, Paypal F&F.

TqkdXUq.jpg

bqEcVib.jpg

SrvHrUY.jpg

R7vS9gg.jpg

Rei8M0a.jpg

jBX7P9Z.jpg
xvDPnVn.jpg

cbez

One Too Many
the striations in the left chest panel and right arm near the pit make me think horse

ksozay

One Too Many
+1, looks like Stuarts lighter-weight horsehide.

Really great deal for an exceptional jacket. One of my favorites from LW.

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Thanks all, I've adjusted the title to reflect that it may be horsehide after all. I have this listed on Ebay as well, but I do hope it can stay in the TFL family - it's a great jacket and deserves to be worn by someone who will appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner