Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Easy Ryder Arrived

IXL

One Too Many
Dortiz, we too have a B&W Deluxe. Clearly you have good taste, sir! How 'bout some shots of how the jacket fits/looks while on the ride.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
Quick shot before going to work. I will work on the bike shot ; )
DSCN0024.jpg
[/IMG]

dortiz

One of the Regulars
No : ( after a week of hoping, I realize its too big on me. Its looser than the Suburban. For riding I need a tighter fit. Plus I went and dropped 20lbs and now feel awesome so I don't want them back. I will measure the chest again properly.
I figure a hundred dollar loss is fair if anyone wants it for 550.
Bummer its so nice.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
Got the right chest measurement:24.5
sleeve length form shoulder to cuff ( 26"), chest when laid flat? (24.5) seam to seam under the arm. Not sure if thats the right way to measure, and the shoulder width( 20").
See pic
DSCN0036.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Got the right chest measurement:24.5
sleeve length form shoulder to cuff ( 26"), chest when laid flat? (24.5) seam to seam under the arm. Not sure if thats the right way to measure, and the shoulder width( 20").
See pic
DSCN0036.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

Equivalent to about a size 48 suit size...true suit size...Why is it tagged a 44? Underarm footballs and full-action back will make it much like a 49 or even a size 50 jacket....

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
It's too bad the jacket is larger than you would like. It looks to be a great style. Maybe you could keep it as "that piece used when layering-up like the Michelin man" for those dead of January bike rides.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
Tried but just does not make sense. Its in the classifieds and on Ebay. Someone that wears a 46 will do better with this.
Back to the drawing board once I get her sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy