Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost World's is having a sale...

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Got this in my email this afternoon. No good for me as I'm not sure I can fit in a LW 48 in the styles I like... For you "off the rack" cats here you go!

2015 LOST WORLDS SUMMER SALE

Our Annual Sale 7.13.15 - 8.31.15

10% Off All Reg. Production Leather Jackets

Excluding: Sheepskin/Vests/Custom Orders (inc.Longs/Shorts)/Non-Leather.
(Sale in effect until Hide inventory exhausted.)

Add 3% Discount for Check, Money Order, Cash

Jwag

One of the Regulars
I got an email too. Stu knows I can't wear a regular production item. Yet he mocks me every year knowing I must pay full price! lol

IXL

One Too Many
I might not be man enough to wear one of his jackets........If I bought one, would I, while wearing it, have to kill a wild pig with a knife. (I would be in possession of the knife, the pig would not):)

Some day I'll be able to afford Stu's CHP jacket. Meanwhile, what's that stuff about them being unable to provide measurements for their sale items due to it being warehoused and inaccessible for measuring?

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I might not be man enough to wear one of his jackets........If I bought one, would I, while wearing it, have to kill a wild pig with a knife. (I would be in possession of the knife, the pig would not):)

lollollol!

Between you and me, I love my LW G-1, but I thought it was a little too 'metro-sexual' for my gruff, in ya' face, no nonsense style, so I got a pic of a pin-up girl put on the back.
She's on a beach. With an F-4 Corsair flying right at you, and a zero going down in flames.
I wear it when I want to show I'm touch with my feminine side.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Some day I'll be able to afford Stu's CHP jacket. Meanwhile, what's that stuff about them being unable to provide measurements for their sale items due to it being warehoused and inaccessible for measuring?

Yeah that last part seems a bit "odd". What am I supposed to do order buy one on a lark sight unseen and unmeasured to boot? I don't get it. While I'd save a total of 13% on a purchase, I then have to turn around and give him back 8.5% for New York State Sales Tax. Sigh...

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up

This my friend... was/is funny as hell! Thanks... I'm still cryin'!

Worf

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here

No, not a pig -- a fashioniste!

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Yeah that last part seems a bit "odd". What am I supposed to do order buy one on a lark sight unseen and unmeasured to boot? I don't get it. While I'd save a total of 13% on a purchase, I then have to turn around and give him back 8.5% for New York State Sales Tax. Sigh...

Worf

Not just that mate, blokes like us need bigger than the slim 48 he offers, ramps it up by another 20% I think?

Edward

Bartender
I think we're sll the sort of Jacket Queens Stu doesn't want to deal with. We care about girly nonsense like, er, it fitting....

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I think we're sll the sort of Jacket Queens Stu doesn't want to deal with. We care about girly nonsense like, er, it fitting....

That's right! I really love some of his designs, I would really like to see his russet/ brown horse in the flesh. I'm not sure if really like it. I'm sure it's quite nice. Certainly solid stuff

Stand By

One Too Many
I've always been put off by his diatribe and ranting on the state of modern men … he has a point - up to a point - but it just goes on and on … and it's totally off-putting after a while. I mean, if that's what he's like in the Sales Department, Lord knows what he's like in the Complaints Dept.! I'd love one of his jackets but, I just daren't go there …

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I've always been put off by his diatribe and ranting on the state of modern men … he has a point - up to a point - but it just goes on and on … and it's totally off-putting after a while. I mean, if that's what he's like in the Sales Department, Lord knows what he's like in the Complaints Dept.! I'd love one of his jackets but, I just daren't go there …

I bought a jacket from LW, and asked him to add a little to the length of the body and the sleeves. Stu was no problem at all to deal with. So.....
I have to wonder, how much of the website stuff is kind of like 'for show', you know? Kind of like LW's 'brand identity'?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW