Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Suburban w/ Shearling Custom Size 40

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Hey guys, this was a dream jacket for me, but sadly, it's just a bit tight, I could probably use a 42...so I just do not wear it. Probably seen 3 wears from me max. I bought it off the original owner who never wore it...so this is pretty dang close to mint. Asking $1100 shipped in the USA via paypal friends and family, zelle, venmo, or cashapp. New price for a stock one of these from Lost Worlds is $1950 right now, and this has some options...so pretty much half off.

The leather is substantial, but definitely not super stiff. Lots of beautiful character in the grain, with a nice hand.

Black Horsehide
Scovill Brass Zippers
Slanted chest pockets
One interior pocket

Back length is 25
Sleeves are 25
Front is 24in
Bottom width is 21in
Pit to Pit is about 22 in
Shoulders are 19in

Attaching pictures. Fits me great unzipped...but this is a jacket that should be zipped, and it's a bit tighter than my personal preference.

Please let me know if you have questions!

lostworld.jpg

lw1.jpg

lw2.jpg

lw3.jpg

jacket1.jpg
jacket2.jpg

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Looking at the fit pics, I think a 42 may actually be too big, and the 40 the right size. Maybe the leather just needs to be broken in more to make it less stiff?
Nothing to do with stiffness. I need more pit to pit. I have a very broad chest/shoulders

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Not sure of the OP's height/weight/chest, but with a shearling lining (which looks pretty thick), I would sorta expect the Pit to Pit to be a little wider.
It's not super thick which I like. But yeah I need like...23-23.5 pit to pit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner