Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Trojan Black Horsehide Leather Motorcycle Jacket size 44

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am putting my Lost World Trojan back on the market. I just am not wearing it and have too many other jackets and want to recover some of the cost of recent purchases.
Excellent hide and workmanship on this particular sample, no supprises, no chance of being disappointed, and shown bad customer service like monitor recent experience.
NO dealing with that Lost World's attitude.

Last edited:
I am putting my Lost World Trojan back on the market. I just am not wearing it and have too many other jackets and want to recover some of the cost of recent purchases.
Excellent hide and workmanship on this particular sample, no supprises, no chance of being disappointed, and shown bad customer service like monitor recent experience.
NO dealing with that Lost World's attitude.

Aside from perhaps the Leathertogs, I would say that the Trojan has more interesting details than any other LW jacket. Making it great for both on- and off-bike. Classic.

Especially beautiful jacket. Rarely seen with such pronounced grain and of course the style is really cool.

I'm tellin' you guys, you want the best, buy Lost Worlds.

If someone put a gun to my head and said you may only keep one of the jackets in your collection, it would be my Trojan. This is an amazing jacket.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is just to large for me but a nice example of Lost world's work and nice graining Works well for someone with broad shoulders and ok with a waist length jacket. It is not a long jacket which is not an issue fro me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ