Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Reminds me of our old family cat 'Stupid Cat' as he was called, pictured here with my sister:
295422_206926632698441_100001433174627_599374_2309886_n.jpg

We lost him when he was hit by a car last year. I miss him, he was a real character!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Great cats Melissa! I finally managed to get a couple of shots of my beast showing off his truly prodigious tail:

Screenshot2012-05-09at44715PM.png

Screenshot2012-05-09at44815PM.png

Given his tendency to wag that monster around, it gets him into trouble on a regular basis!

Oh, I LOVE that tail! Slick has a bushy tail, too, and it's weird because the rest of him isn't bushy at all.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Poor guy has a sensitive stomach, I tried feeding him wet food after he became more comfy in his new home and he threw up all over :( I switched him to grain-free food then, and now he is very lively and happy and awesome.. except for one thing that's not that awesome: he absolutely LOVES to scratch my kitchen chairs :eusa_doh: (they're padded with some sort of satin-y material; we got them from my husband's grandmother) Not too happy about that, but Bubbles.. as the name might suggest.. is not scared of water. And spraying kitties with water in such instances is the only method I know of..

Here's a picture, by the way:

545015_2676503651543_1824785136_1552279_1826496195_n.jpg

:D

What a gorgeous boy! My cat isn't afraid of water, either. He loves to play in it.

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
Reminds me of our old family cat 'Stupid Cat' as he was called, pictured here with my sister:
295422_206926632698441_100001433174627_599374_2309886_n.jpg

We lost him when he was hit by a car last year. I miss him, he was a real character!

Oh my Gosh, they look like twins judging by those pictures! I'm sorry he was hit by a car, that's so sad :( My neighbors actually asked if I want to introduce him to their cats and they can roam outside together, but he's been indoor all his life and I'm afraid of just that.

@DNO: Your cat looks like a miniature bobcat! I love it!!
@AmateisGal: Teehee, isn't that odd? Bubbles actually tried to jump into the tub the other day while I was showering, but that was too wet even for him and he ran away eventually hahaha :)

Funny, isn't it? They even have the same fur texture, judging by the photos! I won't let my cats outside for the same reason, I would be devastated if something happened to my boys!

Oh my Gosh, they look like twins judging by those pictures! I'm sorry he was hit by a car, that's so sad :( My neighbors actually asked if I want to introduce him to their cats and they can roam outside together, but he's been indoor all his life and I'm afraid of just that.

scooter

Practically Family
Yeah, we know a little about cat tails at our house too. The hair on her tail seems to fall in every direction simultaneously.

IMG_1359.JPG

As you can see here.
photo.jpg

Last edited:

DNO

One Too Many
Are you sure that isn't a raccoon? :p lol

Racoons we have aplenty...but not in the house, luckily. This guy is the gentlest cat I've ever encountered and pretty skittish as well but my neighbour tells me that he scares the crap out of the local racoon population! Cats are strange beasts.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Here is an aerial view of my calico cat, Callie. She’s in her favorite spot on earth…on the crack between the couch cushions. When she’s serious about napping, she curls into a ball and puts her paws over eyes…so that nobody can see her.

0623122023a-2.jpg

AF

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Here is an aerial view of my calico cat, Callie. She’s in her favorite spot on earth…on the crack between the couch cushions. When she’s serious about napping, she curls into a ball and puts her paws over eyes…so that nobody can see her.

0623122023a-2.jpg

AF

Awww...so sweet. I love all the different poses they put themselves in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo