Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I can't remember if I've ever posted in this thread. I share my home with two collies and an ancient cat.
155783_460205046852_3444734_n.jpg

262894_10150241796876853_4287613_n.jpg

I can see why you have wood floors with all that hair! lol
I think I need to get a new vacuum - mine doesn't do well with the pet hair (two cats) and then the long hair my daughter and I have. Hair everywhere!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
We have a Dyson pet model and it works wonders. When we had Kenmores and Hoovers, I had to buy a new one every year. The key to the Dyson is that all the moving parts can be removed and cleaned.

Looking to add another to my family. Been shopping for a dog (smaller one, as I'm an apartment dweller) I would really like a Rotty, but it's not feasible right now. Almost had a King Charles Cavalier, but the deal fell through. Talking to a lady with some King Charles/Cocker Spaniel pups, but she wants $500 and I think that's a bit steep.

CONELRAD

One of the Regulars
My two cats, Smoky (or Smokey, it alternates) and Daisy. Smoky named so because of her color, Daisy because it's also two syllables and ends in a "y" (based on that I think you can figure out which is which, but if you can't, Smoky's the black one). Smoky is Daisy's mother, despite the fact that Daisy is quite a bit larger. Both of them are somewhere between nine and eleven years old and boy are they a couple of characters.

Smoky showed up at my house one day, and stuck around until I started feeding her. Then she wandered in enough to be an indoor cat. Then she had kittens and gave me Daisy, who graced me with her beauty and dysfunction. Both of them have given me many a laceration, but I still love 'em.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
After 4 years plus surviving cancer it looks as tho Kitty Foyle is letting us know it's time.
4742489259_de3b623c9c.jpg

Has taken little food, only water, in 48 hours. Ultrasound showed her one good kidney greatly enlarged. Awaiting more results but the folks and I are preparing.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
My English Bulldogs. The tan one (Echo) has a really bad Heart Murmur, but she doesn't seem like it! The white one's name is Athena, and she jiggles like jello! Gotta love 'em!

[video=youtube;a9XLSNkXFzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XLSNkXFzE[/video]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
The mass tested benign, so she may just have acute pancreatitis, common in elderly cats and curable with a few days' treatment.

The bone marrow is being tested for cancer. If it's there, we'll let her go.

Last edited:

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful kitty.

Our kitty is home for the weekend, skinny, and keeping to herself under chairs. Still no results on that bone marrow, but she's severely anemic and her white count stratospheric - not great, whatever else happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo