Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
MrNewportCustom said:
Finding kittens to be cute does not mean you're broken. :D

I have the biggest weak spot for kittens. Their giant ears and heads, their little bodies, their little tails that stick up straight in the air, the little sideways jump that they do when they are surprised... I am a complete sucker for them.

You should send the picture of Tilla to the daily kitten:
http://dailykitten.com

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Canadave said:
Wow, very cool. Congrats!

David

Thank you! Molly loves to have her picture taken. I swear she poses.

On the otherhand, my other kitty Gertie won't sit still long enough for me to get a picture of. I can only get pictures of her sleeping. She's quite the rambuctious little girl. Molly is the opposite - stately and reserved. lol

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Rafter said:
Here's my West Highland,
"Terry the chick magnet!!".
Don't be fooled by that face, he's a little devil!
Terry.jpg

Oh, Terry is a cutie!
I can see why the girls would flock to him.
I've heard that Westies are trouble looking for a place to happen though. ;)

I don't have a dog right now, but as soon as I can have one, I plan to.
I'm a Golden girl, myself. They're smart, even tempered, sweethearts.
And as a bonus, great with kids.
I'm going to have to go for a walk today. I need to find some "puppy love"! lol

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Joie DeVive said:
Is Maddie by any chance a Skipperkee??
She sure looks like one.
My Grandmother had one, but her's liked to bite ankles. :eek:

Wow, good eye! She has just been an amazing little dog. Smart as can be and very gentle and good natured. As it turns out, everyone is a little surprised at how gentle she is. They are typically pretty spunky, kind of like your grandmother's dog.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Hawkcigar said:
Wow, good eye! She has just been an amazing little dog. Smart as can be and very gentle and good natured. As it turns out, everyone is a little surprised at how gentle she is. They are typically pretty spunky, kind of like your grandmother's dog.

Thanks! Let's just say my ankles remember enough to spot that breed with ease! lol

I'm glad yours is a sweetie. I've always said that a dog's disposition is half due to their owner, so good job! If I remember correctly, Skipperkees were the breed used to control the warf rats on coal barges, hence their coloring and typical disposition!! It's interesting, I've usually heard that the male of the breed is considered the more docile. I still love their glossy super dense fur and stub of a tail though. :)

Lesvinyl

Familiar Face
Canadave said:
Cute! How big is he/she and what's his/her name?

You seem a bit peeved...I think Lee was just kidding.

David

She is very small about 3-4 inches long, she fits right in my palm. Her name is Bindi. She bites though, so half the time I'm scared to pick her up. What I really want is a pug. One day...

Girl Friday

Practically Family
Lesvinyl said:
She is very small about 3-4 inches long, she fits right in my palm. Her name is Bindi. She bites though, so half the time I'm scared to pick her up. What I really want is a pug. One day...
I had a rat when I was in school, she bit too. Ouch, that really hurts, finger tips are very sensitive. Unfortunately the only way to cure them of that stuff is to handle them more, so they get used to it and it doesn't scare them anymore. Gardening gloves might help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff