Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Even though I am petless at the moment I thought I would share a pis of my mum's cat Koko. He is so spoilt and a real darling.
cape.jpg[/IMG
MONTAGE_LAYOUTlandscape.jpg

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
The Dynamic Duo

These are my two Aussies'. Finley, he is the one on the left, and Bonnie. I have never had better dogs than these two. They are smart, maybe a little too smart.
821123252207_0_ALB.jpg

goldwyn girl said:
What a cute face !!!

Notice the dirt on the nose from digging in my garden to bury a bone I erroneously gave her? ;) :p
I was never convinced about the ACD until I inherited one. It is likely now that if anything ever happened to her that I would get another. They can have waaaaayyyy to much energy but they are 100% in your corner and smarter than many people I have known. ;)
Before I had her, my workshop at the back of the yard was ransacked. Nothing taken but just messed up. I had her a few days and noticed a person running across the neighbors yard pretty fast. I wonder if he wants his pants back? lol lol lol

Regards,

J

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
I agree!

I don't think I could ever have another dog unless it was an ACD. They are smart and very protective, when they need to be. Otherwise they are very much people dogs. They do have allot of energy, my oldest lives to chase a tennis ball. I think to him it is his job and he takes it very seriously

anabolina

A-List Customer
Aw, ya'll have such cute dogs too. This is my Luna or Looney as she's become. She was born on Christmas of 2005 and she's half lab, half shar pei. That's right, a lab-pei. She's still got a lot of energy so we're always out on walks. I had no idea til I got her how much we pet-owners bond with our pets. I really miss her whenever I leave town and have to leave her with my grandparents (who gave her to me, so at least she gets to visit her parents there.)

Hmm, here's a link to the myspace pic because my upload failed. [huh]

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...e&friendID=80049815&albumID=0&imageID=5670405

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Really my moms..

But since I am the designated 'wielder of the feather toy'...I can claim them...
In fact I am obligated to visit just so I can play with the cats....

This is Hagrid...opening his Christmas presents
IMG_0163.jpg

The feather toy...Hagrid literally jumps into the air and does backflips while playing with this....

IMG_0165.jpg

And just because otherwise her quiet self would be forgotten...This is Zipper...the quietest cat on earth...doesn't meow...or purr..and when Mom got her, didn't know how to play either....Hagrid has taught her..

IMG_0003.jpg

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
jamespowers said:
Notice the dirt on the nose from digging in my garden to bury a bone I erroneously gave her? ;) :p
I was never convinced about the ACD until I inherited one. It is likely now that if anything ever happened to her that I would get another. They can have waaaaayyyy to much energy but they are 100% in your corner and smarter than many people I have known. ;)
Before I had her, my workshop at the back of the yard was ransacked. Nothing taken but just messed up. I had her a few days and noticed a person running across the neighbors yard pretty fast. I wonder if he wants his pants back? lol lol lol

Regards,

J

This is so true, they are loyal and protective, wonderful companions.

Max the Wunderdog

We have an Avocado tree in the backyard and when it is producing it does quite a job. Max is an avocado fan and wil eat 1 or more a day from the fallen fruit. So I like to say he is half Dachshund half avocado.

He also likes cherry tomatoes and the snow pea pods both he'll take right off the vine.

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
100_0966.jpg

Here is my cat, Henry. He is part Oriental, and part whatever else. It took me awhile to find the best pictures to post, I have over a hundred on my computer. He is 9 months old, and he has quite a personality. I'd also like to point out that he's wearing a tuxedo. Sort of. His markings are referred to as "tuxedo markings", because he's all black, except some white on his chest and belly, as well as his paws. He also has some white on his chin and face. So, it's like he has a black jacket and pants, white gloves, and a cummerbund. Adorable, I know. He's really one of the family, and he always gets his way, I can't help but spoil him.
Here are a few more shots..
100_1009.jpg

100_0919.jpg

I don't know why he likes to hang out in the sink so much. He is always hanging out in the kitchen actually. I love to cook, and whenever I do, he is usually on the window sill nearest the counter watching intently, or, sometimes up on the counter (unsanitary, I know). I love this thread! Everyone's pets are so cute!

J

JohnTheGreek

This is Alexander the Great !

This is Alex when we first got him at 4 months. He had been rescued as a tiny puppy by a woman working at the US embassy. She was almost immediately re-posted and couldn't take Alex with her. He's got a home for life now though and we like to say that he's the luckiest and most spoiled street dog in Cairo.

482986_1171980789.jpg

This is Alex more recently at almost 2 years old.

482986_1171980199.jpg

Yes, we're a little crazy...Alex has his own web-site and can be reached via email at baladidog@gmail.com.

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/482986

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
here is Chloe aka Chloemonster aka Chloeth. he is an incorrigeable monster. also, he has two-toned hair, just like his mama.

thebestpicever.jpg

chloegreeneyes.jpg

and this is Mendel aka Grendel. she is very shy and is slowly acquiring some of her brother's bad habits. she has thumbs and is geekily named after Gregor Mendel.

queen-mendel.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis