Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

"Opossum" damn, jp for a moment I thought you and your hound had discovered a new species. I had to fall back on my 6th grade public education for a moment to remember that it's the same as what we call possums down here, unless it's armadillo, then it's possum on the half shell. . :p

"Opossum" damn, jp for a moment I thought you and your hound had discovered a new species. I had to fall back on my 6th grade public education for a moment to remember that it's the same as what we call possums down here, unless it's armadillo, then it's possum on the half shell. . :p

lol lol We still pronounce it without the o though. :p
Possum on the half shell sounds like a line from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :p

JD ARTHUR

New in Town
I had a Parrot once that stayed on my shoulder when I rode my motorcycle. He would bend down and let the wind press him against me but his head stuck forward so he could see. People were amazed and would ask me if the parrot rode here with me on the bike. I would tell them "no" he is a parrot, I just gave him the address nd he met me here!

"I don't know what you have, but I want it."

125a1743b452b2cbe0236fdb45c5dead.jpg

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Meet my new pet !

Located on the back dryer filter, I found lint.

He doesn’t say or do much so I named him Clint !

Polo likes him because he doesn’t eat his food.

Last edited:
Limburger would have taught him a better lesson. :p

Speaking of such---it is official----I absolutely hate furry tailed rats(squirrels). The damned things have been trying to strip my nectarine tree. :mad: My wife in her infinite wisdom went out and stripped the tree of anything remotely ripe to ruin their parade. :p

We are fighting a tooth and nail battle with roof rats at the moment. :doh:

Does that really work? Sound like I will have rat paperweight decomposing in the house. :eeek:
Yeah you will.....smelling the house down, up inside a wall somewhere you can't even find it, if you're really lucky. [emoji14]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana