Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

twobarbreak

One of the Regulars
Me and the terriers...1 is a jack the other a patterdale...
l_8667f7f6fb8d7504345d9d883f30e851.jpg

griffer

Practically Family
My wife submitted a picture of my baby Josephine to KittenWars.com and they put her in their book!

My Josephine is a model.

Ok, no really she's a pink and blue mackerel Sphynx cat...

Kitten Wars - the Book

Here's the pic that was cropped and featured-

IMG_2815-1.jpg

And another, cause she's so cute...
IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Gingerella72

A-List Customer
Me too, me too!!

I've loved seeing everyone's furbabies!

::::drumroll as I attempt to insert my first-ever photo::::

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Gingerella72/DHandthegang.jpg?t=1192222304

Hmm. Mea Culpa. [huh]

My wonderful DH, and counter-clockwise: our dog, Ginger, Sisco, Max, Runty, and Bessie. Ginger is waiting patiently for the cats to finish eating so she can lick the bowls, lol.

Does my DH count as a pet? :D

griffer

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
Griffer she is SOOO gorgeous! Do sphynxes get all greasy? I hear you have to bathe them a lot. But they are adorable.

My wife washes her once a week. Never really greasy, but a little grimy...

cemetarian

Vendor
Here's out 10 lb Sheltie.........he turned 13 in Aug..........and we value every day, cause we know they are limited.

Winston_2.JPG

Here he is with our Grand Dog.........a 7 year ol Australian Shepherd

Winnie___Cookie.jpg

fatwoul

Practically Family
So many wonderful animals keep appearing in this thread.

griffer said:

She is beautiful, griffer. Beautiful and hilarious, in a way that compliment each other perfectly.

fatwoul

Practically Family
A week or so ago I lost my four oldest, biggest fish (two pim. ornatus and two blockhead cichlids) due to suffocation when an airpump got switched off. Very sad. They were healthy and growing well - I had them two years, since they were an inch long, and one of them was approaching 7 inches.

So today I got two tiny humbug cats. This isn't my picture, but as soon as I take one of my own I'll replace it:

dora_striped.jpg

Hopefully these little guys will fair better.

I have a whole bunch of other fish, but I didn't want to clutter up this thread with fish, cos some people don't think of them so much as pets (not cuddly, etc).

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
fatwoul said:
I have a whole bunch of other fish, but I didn't want to clutter up this thread with fish, cos some people don't think of them so much as pets (not cuddly, etc).

Fish may not be cuddly but they certainly have their own personalities, definitely pets in my opinion!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
ClaraB said:
Fish may not be cuddly but they certainly have their own personalities, definitely pets in my opinion!
I definitely agree with you there. I used to have aquariums, and the fish I had with the biggest personalities were Clown Loaches. Many of them certainly lived up to the first part of their name.

clown_94.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn