Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
My cats:

Skagway-

Skaglywagly.jpg

and Tok-

Tokywoky.jpg

Skagway was letting me know he was hungry. As for Tok, well... I leave my chair for one minute...

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Thank you for the compliments, Qwslvr and Mr Newport custom. I will pass them on to Gertie. :)

While Molly is a very serious cat, Gertie is a complete goof. Silly cats are a lot of fun to have around. We just got Gertie one of those nylon collapsable cat play cubes that they can crawl inside of. Gertie just discovered that the cube is really light and she can move the cube to where ever she likes. So she bites the entrance opening, picks the cube up and flips it over her head and walks around with this big cube over her head. Husband said we should get some more cubes, strap them together and see how many Gertie can carry. He wants to have a World's Strongest Cat competition. lol

Qwkslvr

One of the Regulars
BeBopBaby said:
Thank you for the compliments, Qwslvr and Mr Newport custom. I will pass them on to Gertie. :)

While Molly is a very serious cat, Gertie is a complete goof. Silly cats are a lot of fun to have around. We just got Gertie one of those nylon collapsable cat play cubes that they can crawl inside of. Gertie just discovered that the cube is really light and she can move the cube to where ever she likes. So she bites the entrance opening, picks the cube up and flips it over her head and walks around with this big cube over her head. Husband said we should get some more cubes, strap them together and see how many Gertie can carry. He wants to have a World's Strongest Cat competition. lol
Mayhap you should get her an Airlight Fedora.

deelovely

Practically Family
Jovan said:
Our cat was asleep like that the other night when we were having some drinks here. Upon seeing this, one of my roommates remarked, "Kira's passed out already? What a pussy!"
That is too funny!!lol lol

Miss Brill

One Too Many
I hate cats. I really do. When my 2 die, I do not want anymore. Cats are a waste of space. All you are doing is paying for someone to claw up your woodwork, throw up on your furniture, and to poop in a box.

deelovely

Practically Family
fatwoul said:
Well, that's typical cat behaviour: find the most important, prestigious sitting place - as indicated by their owners - and then take it over.

The only solution is to get yourself a second, less comfortable wheelchair, and use that yourself. No point trying to reclaim the better of the two - the cats won't stand for that. lol

Our cat always preferred the tops of monitors, until we all got rid of our CRTs and got flatscreens instead. Here she is, sitting on my monitor some years ago:

Bubba050114.jpg

And here she is poking her tongue out (she had her top fangs removed ages ago, and now her tongue sometimes just kinda stays out, like she forgets about it):

BubbaHatesYou.jpg

Here she is getting squished by our boy bassett (who passed away last year):

bubba.jpg

And here he is launching after a digestive biscuit:

Roo2.jpg

(He caught it, by the way.)
Awwwww!! Awesome picture of him diving for the biscuit and adorable kitty too!!:D

Kishtu

Practically Family
The Phantom Menace

I had to share this one of Graeme - so sweet, so innocent, so thinking about knocking that vintage porcelain to the floor a few seconds later....

IMG_1015.jpg

And then there is my lovely black cat, the dear Kitty Landrew. She doesn't live with me any more :( but she is still my dearest paws. I may go and steal her from my ex one of these nights....

Xmas04024.jpg

fatwoul

Practically Family
deelovely said:
I just have to post this picture of the 2 men of my house, napping!lol :D

PA060018.jpg

Well can you blame them? They're outnumbered as it is!

That's a great photo. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn