Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
My cat is named Kitty too. Kitty Foyle, actually, after a character Ginger Rogers played in 1940.
She looks like your kitty except she's brown and grey instead of black and white. She's a dlh (domestic longhair). Yours probably is too.
1738928776_4ad635ae8a.jpg

Her paws don't match.

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
"Kiko" is a full Shih Tzu, but with an odd coloration (white with cream/off-white accents instead of brown/black accents) and also only 5 1/2 pounds instead of the usual 10-20.

She's pretty ... "spunky" may be the best word ... especially for a runt in a breed that runs small to begin with. She isn't scared of anything. We've trained our Lab to always lie down on the floor to play with her (hoping to keep the small one safer), but it doesn't matter. She ends up on top of the Lab's head, chewing at her ears, until the big dog finally snaps her neck around and sends Kiko sprawling, sometimes flipping, through the air. Just hilarious if you ask me.

l_c2b34f25b06036a75b1729bfb205b0af.jpg

shoelessjoe

Familiar Face
For Christmas, I picked this doll face up for my wife ... her (the pup) name's Mia Bella & she was a miniature Chihuahua:
IMG_0349.jpg

Sometimes things don't go as planned and who would have guessed that Sadie, my Aussie-Border Collie would end up having the wife's gift for lunch !!!
IMG_0383.jpg

Just kidding!!!
IMG_0404.jpg

Christmas Eve and not a creature was stirring ...

Josephine

One Too Many
This weekend my Mother in Law got a 4.5 month old Puggle (pug/beagle mix) from a dog rescue. Big Miss (my eldest) was *very instrumental in getting him. They named him Frodo.

Frodo1.jpg
Frodo2.jpg

russa11

One of the Regulars
Josephine said:
This weekend my Mother in Law got a 4.5 month old Puggle (pug/beagle mix) from a dog rescue. Big Miss (my eldest) was *very instrumental in getting him. They named him Frodo.

Frodo1.jpg
Frodo2.jpg

That is a nice looking puppy. He has a face that no matter what he does you can not get mad at.

Josephine

One Too Many
russa11 said:
That is a nice looking puppy. He has a face that no matter what he does you can not get mad at.

He is a cutie. We're going to meet him tomorrow. He does look a little worried there, apparently the MIL is his 4th home (been fostered out). Hope he doesn't get too upset when Big Miss has to stay here and he has to go home. Or for that matter, I hope Big Miss doesn't get too upset! :D

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
sweetfrancaise said:
I finally have a picture of my kitty...

Bagheera-1.jpg

She's lovely, even when she decides to sleep on my face before I have to get up for work.

Cute kitty, ugly (but cute) habit. :D

Twice, so far, little Starlet - as yet unseen by the Lounge - has managed to wake me before the alarm by way of unsuccessfully leaping over my head. You know it’s going to be a bad day when it begins with a cat stomping on your eye.

Lee

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
This is Lady Day, our almost 4 month old teacup poodle:
Lady.jpg

she's just a little bigger now...like a pound lol
and soon i should be getting a full Border Collie that was born Dec. 7...talk about cute!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy