Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Mike1973

A-List Customer
Mabel

Going for a walk during a recent visit to the Isle of Man

Photo25_24.jpg

TessTrueheart

I may be getting a cat soon, one of those lovely hairless ones (sphynx). Do you have any suggestions for names? I'd like a nice vintagey golden era name. I tought of Garbo first but it turns out the cat is a boy-cat:eusa_doh:

Suggestions?

freebird

Practically Family
I have a yorkie that my Sister gave us. He has made himself at home, calling my Mom "Mama" and me "Brother".When Mom comes home from shopping he runs through the house yelling MAMA! MAMA! at the top of his lungs. No, I haven't been drinking lol.

We also have 2 mini lop rabbits that belonged to my 2 nieces...I think we're running an animal rescue.

(Just so folks don't think I'm too weird for still living with my folks, I'm disabled from a bicycle wreck and diabetes complications. I moved back right afer the bicycle accident, in which I broke my right femur and required oxygen. Mom has since been diagnosed with Alzheimers, so I help out with driving her places and helping around the house when I can.)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
jtcarrey said:
here's a picture of my kitties, Oreo and Cosmo (oreo is the smaller one) both of them were rescued:
100_5005.jpg

Cosmo was left outside of my apartment building by someone who didn't care :( and Oreo was found in a wall and he was about 4 weeks old when I took him in :eek: this is a pic of him the day I brought him home:
100_4656.jpg

I have another kitty too, her name is Frisky, but I'll have to post her pic later, she hates the boys and is usually angry (she's a grouchy old woman) :rolleyes:

We also have a cat named Cosmo! He's HUGE! He's mostly Siamese. Sorry, but I don't have a picture of him.

Lee

jtcarrey

A-List Customer
MrNewportCustom said:
We also have a cat named Cosmo! He's HUGE! He's mostly Siamese. Sorry, but I don't have a picture of him.

Lee

haha awesome, I got his name from Cosmo Brown from you guessed it (or did you?) Donald O'Connor's character in Singin' In The Rain :D

:eek:fftopic: almost got to meet Don, but didn't feel like going to the special screening that night (of SITR)... wished I would have gone!!! Debbie Reynolds was there among other stars SIGHS!!!!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
TessTrueheart said:
I may be getting a cat soon, one of those lovely hairless ones (sphynx). Do you have any suggestions for names? I'd like a nice vintagey golden era name. I tought of Garbo first but it turns out the cat is a boy-cat:eusa_doh:

Suggestions?
Max. Max von Mayerling.
2461801318_f1792912df_m.jpg

"Nobody here can gif you any information. You vill pleass not call again."

TessTrueheart said:
I may be getting a cat soon, one of those lovely hairless ones (sphynx). Do you have any suggestions for names? I'd like a nice vintagey golden era name. I tought of Garbo first but it turns out the cat is a boy-cat:eusa_doh: Suggestions?
We do have Dr. Evil's cat - I believe he was called "Mister Bigglesworth."

The details of my life are really... quite inconsiquentail.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
My little pug - Grisling (a rough translation would be Piglet)

Here he is on new years eve.. all dressed up and hoping to catch some leftovers..

DSC01023.jpg

and here he is, always sneaking in the picture when I am taking clothes pics..

DSC01388.jpg

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
lets revive this thread yeah ? heres 'our' cat - he's actually my daughter Trishas cat. He allows us to share the house with him ! His name is Benz - he was given the name by the rescue we had him from because he was found under the hood of a mercedes car !!! Lucky to survive I guess and heaven knows how he managed to get up inside the engine bay !!!

Pets

Pets

sixsexsix

Practically Family
princie (girl):
n509252764_79417_4867.jpg

boo (boy), he has cat asthma:
n509252764_7066_3613.jpg

i am also in talks to adopt this little cutie, as her owner has joined the military and is going overseas. will find out by saturday if she is mine! her name is bella, but we will probably call her ella:
n501945560_107951_6610.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters