Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Maguire

Practically Family
some of my pets
ratsmall.jpg

mynewts.jpg

newts

HisserTank.jpg

hissing roaches

hisser.jpg

3_5_06giganteusmaleonlettuce.jpg

more to come..

MissS

A-List Customer
How did I miss this thread? My furry children.

Tigs
McChau004.jpg

William James (left) and Ernest Horatio
McChau001.jpg

[Edit] Eeeek, sorry for the gigantic pictures - fixed now!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
:eek: Maguire I think I am going to have nightmares tonight over those cockroaches!!! I had no idea people kept them as pets:eek:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
My daughter with our St. Bernard/Husky/Wolf mix, appropriately named Tiny Bear. His ear sticks up like that all the time - he was born that way. It only adds to his charm!

AroundtheHouse025.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AmateisGal said:
My daughter with our St. Bernard/Husky/Wolf mix, appropriately named Tiny Bear. His ear sticks up like that all the time - he was born that way. It only adds to his charm!

AroundtheHouse025.jpg

Oh my gosh, your daughter is so cute!! and your doggie looks so cuddely..

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Darhling! :)

Yes, he's a big cuddler - and even though he's enormous (he weighs close to 110 pounds), he is frightened of thunderstorms and loud noises. lol

64tonya

One of the Regulars
Toots

This is Toots in my pic, Toots as in "Hiya Toots, you're lookin' swell" not like the toots you get from eating beans ;)

Maguire

Practically Family
thank you, i've got plenty more where those came from, arthropods have always been a passion of mine. And yes, some exotic roach species are sold as feeders for lizards, snakes, etc. Personally i could never own anything that required live food...i'd feel too guilty about the feeding process.

For me whats the point in owning a snake or a scorpion when i am just as captivated by the behavior of the cricket, the mealworm, or the mouse ?

rumblefish

One Too Many
AmateisGal said:

AroundtheHouse025.jpg

I like kids-with-dogs pictures,,, I love this one!

Awwwww... poor guy--I'm not even a dog-lover (Norwegian elkhound tried to rip my face off at age 3), but your puppy makes me wish I could just give him a scratch between the ears and a pat on the head.

Looks like some of ytou are gonna have to have a separate "Pugs of the Lounge" thread!

Still looking for "Frank"...lol or at least a pup that can lip-sync "I Will Survive"...lol

:eek: Roaches? Where's my Series-4 Deatomizer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters