Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
Fletch- Both he and Tachibana are Bearded Dragons- (Pogonaviticeps). They're so docile and love to cuddle, but when they're angry or intimidated, they flatten out their stomachs and their beards puff up and turn black. It's a really neat thing to watch!! They also can't be handled easily at that point because the spikes on the side of their bodies actually stab you when you try to grab them!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chinese New Year is coming up

2 out of 3 pugs
IMAG0484.jpg

Mr. Wong and Fu Manchu at a party.

Lancealot

Practically Family
Thanks LadyDeWinter.

Fletch,

Tahas belongs to a friend of mine she is a real lady.

Strider however just can't seem to get it through his head not to jump on people he just loves attention and wants to be the in the middle of everything. He weighs about 150lbs and when he stands on his hind legs he puts his front paws on my shoulders and can look me straight in the face and I'm 6'2". When it's just me and him he's rather laid back. However he gets excited around other people and wants to play he's still got a lot of puppy in him. He's only 3 and wolves and wolf mixes average around 20 years.

LadyStardust

Practically Family

Lancealot

Practically Family
Canadave said:
Lancealot, what is the story behind acquiring a wolf mix? Can't say I've ever known anyone who had one. [huh]

David

Well it depends on your area. In some states it's not legal. There happened to be a breeder here. Mine is about 95% timber wolf and 5% Malamute. I did alot of reading before getting him. When I first saw her ad in the paper here I thought it sounded interesting but wanted to know what I was getting into since I have younger kids. Anne (the breeder) was very helpful too. She let me come visit the kennel and check the temperment of the parents. The thing I like best is since they are a pack animal they will bond with the whole family and not just one person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24