Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

waingirl

One of the Regulars
My French Bulldog Shakespeare

I just love him, him and my son are my life!!

as a puppy

Christmas 2005 with my son Caiden

with my fiance Jeff (when they are together I feel like chop liver!)

can't stop posting cute pictures!!!

so sleepy

okay, I'm done. lol

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Waingirl, Shakespeare is sooooo adorable!:) I just love french bulldogs, and they also are supposed to have great temperaments. You're making me want to run out and find his twin.

BTW, you have a lovely family!

Daisy Buchanan

Fletch, here are some pictures of my Lily Cat. I wish I had better close-ups of her face. The similarity between she and your kitty is uncanny. I'll have to try and get a better pic of her face later today.

Lily making friends with dinner. She is sooooo in love with any type of fish or shell fish. One day I was rinsing jumbo shrimp in the sink. I walked away for a moment and when I went back into the kitchen I saw her jumping off of the countertop with a shrimp a raw shrimp in her mouth. It took 15 minutes of me and Hemingway Jones running around the house, trying to pry the shrimp out of her mouth. She managed to squeeze herself and jumbo shrimp under the sofa, which Hem lifted up so I could grab her. She had already eaten most of it, and had little flakes of shrimp in her whiskers. The night we had these lobsters for dinner we were cooking a new england style clambake. By the end of the meal, Hem had nicknamed the cat "clambake"!

Lily in vintage:

Just one more:

And I can't post about my pets without including a picture to honor the memory of the sweetest dalmatian in all the world: Carmina Steiner, so sadly missed:(

Her eye's look quite sinister in this pic, but she really was as sweet as sweet can be!

BegintheBeguine

Aw

Daisy, I never tire of seeing pictures of your beautiful, classy Dalmatian.
Another diabolical-eye picture. Mr. Wong:
IMAG0485.jpg

It's the iridescent coating in the back of their eyes, of course, the sweet animal babies.

Daisy Buchanan

BegintheBeguine said:
Daisy, I never tire of seeing pictures of your beautiful, classy Dalmatian.
Another diabolical-eye picture. Mr. Wong:
IMAG0485.jpg

It's the iridescent coating in the back of their eyes, of course, the sweet animal babies.

Thank You!

Your pugs are so great. I just love pug personality, they're like big dogs in little bodies. They can be so sweet and playful. I can see why you're so enamored by yours, they are very good companions. Yours are especially cute:)

BegintheBeguine

They know they are cute

Why thank you! Mr. Wong likes to watch movies and tv shows. He hates football, though, smart doggy. He gets very happy when any kind of animal is on the screen, even for a second, be it puppet, cartoon or live action! The other 2 pugs just enjoy lounging on the couch with me, tv or not.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Lonn, BOIDS!!1! :D Lovely ones too. Do they talk?

Hadley has a cuddly puppy dog.

Daisy, yes our cats look alike. My kitty is just a little longer haired, but the color and eyes are the same.

p1010005lg3.jpg

Lily is thinking, "How do I open this can?"

BegintheBeguine

carebear said:
This is why Lancealot's and BegintheBeguines pets should not play...

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/wildlife/story/8626719p-8519068c.html

2609423-300-x-193.jpg

Fear not, it ends well. Go to the "more pictures" to see.
"Hey Mom how come you never let us go on the wolf ride?"
Pugs not only have expressive faces but expressive tails. The tails are always curly unless the pug is soooooo tired, or, as in the first picture with the wolf, scared, when the tail droops and straightens out. Last picture, tail is corkscrew again. :)

Lonn

Familiar Face
boids!!!

Hi,
They are raising a happy sunny morning ruckus right now.
The greys chatter quite a bit. In the morning and after dinner.
My boy Shredder, the Green Wing has only a handful of words but still manages to be very expressive. The Amazon, Cali, has attitude. Starts with a polite hello. If she doesn't get what she needs quick, it becomes a long and loud (and adorable) Heellloooowww!!!!

carebear

BegintheBeguine said:
"Hey Mom how come you never let us go on the wolf ride?"
Pugs not only have expressive faces but expressive tails. The tails are always curly unless the pug is soooooo tired, or, as in the first picture with the wolf, scared, when the tail droops and straightens out. Last picture, tail is corkscrew again. :)

Not to be too anthromorphic, but if pugs are anything like Dachschunds, it probably thinks it won that encounter.

"It took me half the lake but I finally scared him off." :D

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
Here is our mini farm

Butters: english pointer
P9250287.jpg

Misty: black lab
P9250292.jpg

Male duckie and Little girl duckie
P9250288.jpg

Pig duckie
P9250290.jpg

And not pictured A rat named Emma and as of two days ago two tadpoles. 3 different aquriums of fish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy