Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Folly

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
That bunny KILLS me! Adorable!! I had no idea they could be house trained, I really ought to look into that, what a perfect apartment pet!

She is very adorable and believe me, she knows it too!

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Memo:

TO:........Celia Crowson; epr25; Grant Girl
RE:.........Welcome Aboard!

The Captain, crew, and bartenders of the SS Fedora Lounge
hereby welcome you aboard the cruise that never ends (for
people who never sleep). You may present this memo at any
of our splendiferous bars and receive a free cocktail of your
choosing.

Please remember to treat your fellow passengers with courtesy
and grace and try to keep the spitting off the rail to an absolute
minimum. Oh and no pets! (Unless they're contained to this
thread at all times.)

That is all. Carry on.

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
After The Imp removed this year's Santa hat. (The Santa hat lasted 30 seconds this year)

christmasImp.jpg

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Good doggie!

Absinthe_1900 said:
After The Imp removed this year's Santa hat. (The Santa hat lasted 30 seconds this year)

christmasImp.jpg
Now if it were possible for DOGS to make their masters wear something "festive" for the holiday's, what would IMP have adorned YOUR noggin with? :p

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
Fraulein Kara

She has appeared elsewhere on the lounge but I unashamedly put up her mugshot once again for no other reason than that she's a cutie and I love her !! Happy new year to all fellow loungers and pet owners

Colin

PC250009.jpg

KARAfed.jpg

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
silhouette53 said:
She has appeared elsewhere on the lounge but I unashamedly put up her mugshot once again for no other reason than that she's a cutie and I love her !! Happy new year to all fellow loungers and pet owners

Colin

KARAfed.jpg

Hello Colin,

She is so beautiful and she has such a shiny fur. I like German shepards a lot.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I gots a kitty cat!

...well actually, at my folks place across the way. Supposedly on loan from a friend of my cousin's, but we like her a bunch. She is 9, hypoallergenic and super friendly, but she's a biscuit baker and needs a claw clip, so I have shallow puncture marks.

We only ever address cats as kitty, so this one is Kitty Foyle (after the 1940 movie).

380707006_14658f9587.jpg

Giving you That Look.

380704285_b7640fc8cc.jpg

She spends a lot of time in our old accounts payable basket. She will run in after you when you go to use the laptop, then sit and be office manager.

Kitty F spent 3 weeks in a shelter awhile ago, so she is a little keyed up at times. Her idle speed is set a bit high: prr prr prr prr prr instead of a long prrrrrrrr. But she is settling in gradually.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fletch, she is a beautiful kitty. I have to find another close up of my Lily Cat, for she and your kitty could be sisters. They have identical faces, although your kitty has longer hair, and my kitty weighs nearly 30 pounds!

Vonwotan, is that a whiney hiney? Oh, I mean weimerimer (SP?). What beautiful dogs, I just love the breed, but they can be quite rambunctious!
By the way I've been meaning to ask you, where in Boston do you live? I live in Allston, a few blocks from Coolidge Corner in Brookline.

vonwotan

Practically Family
They certainly can be a handfull. Far too intelligent to be layabout house pets. These two guided upland game hunts for serveral years before retiring to Beacon Hill. I've since moved to one of those new loft developments in East Boston. Much more space, high ceilings and wide open views...

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Daisy, I do look forward to seeing Lily. Kitty F. is a fairly skinny cat under her soft fuzzy coat. She didn't get overfed on that shelter gig, that's for sure. Here she wants 2 cans a day and will mrrroww like crazy if she doesn't get 'em. She's also a table beggar, a trait we don't indulge.

von, the Whinearounders are very lovely dogs. I envy you and them living in such a great walking city as Boston. You must have great adventures.

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
I wish I had a pet of the "warm blooded/ furry" persuasion, but these guys make for some good snuggling regardless!!

ichi.jpg

Ichi the Killer- aka Momma's Boy (standing on his food dish)

misstachibana.jpg

Miss Tachibana- totally a daddy's girl! (sitting IN her food dish)

turtles.jpg

Squirt and Crush

snakies.jpg

Zarana and Zartan

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
creepy, crawly & cute.

I like Ichi. He's a real spruce looking little gent. What is his species?

In other cat news, Kitty Foyle has yakked on a throwrug, making the folks' now officially a cat household for the first time in 32 years. Yay! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21