Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
vintage_bel said:
Here is my girl:

Coco Chanel

DSCF0225.jpg
I'll have the kitty basket and a large pepsi to go please.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I'm so sorry, Johnny. I still am having a hard time with my dog's death from last July. I had to put him to sleep because of advanced cancer and I know he was in pain for awhile and never complained. They are such loyal creatures. I still cry over him.

Lily Powers

Practically Family
That hurts so much, Johnnysan; my condolences. Once you've experienced a Greyhound, you're touched by their gentle souls; I'm sure you loved her every day you had her (and you know she loved you every minute of every day), so no regrets, just sadness at her passing - her life was happy and wonderful with you and Chloe.

You have my condolences John. I have been through only three dogs in my lifetime and they lived quite a long time each but it doesn't make it any easier. Poco lived 16 years, Tippy lived 10 and Samantha is still going at 15. She is cantankerous and not very good with the children but she still tolerates them and can still be relied on to remove unwelcome visitors of the human or animal kind. I have no idea what I will do when she passes. [huh] :eusa_doh:

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
So sorry to hear of your loss...

As a dog lover who lost a loved one a while back, I can empathise with the pain and heartache and loss you are going through. No words can take away the hurt you must be going through. I am so, so sorry...

Paddy.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Johnnysan - I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Here is a little dog who has a hard time staying awake but is too stubborn to go to bed! Click the picture to view the video.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My 'wee' boys...

Recent pics of 'the boys' on our usual trails across the local countryside. They are marvellous companions and the unconditional welcome one gets on returning home is just great. Dogs truely are man's 'vintage' companions.

DSCN1455.jpg

DSCN1453.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up

Lady Katheren (spelling by my 8-year-old daughter).

I rescued her from a local shelter and after a few days of jumping at the slightest noise, she's settling in just fine. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo