Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Edward

Bartender
Smuterella said:
I think I'm in love with Semla!

I have to take poor Marlon to the vet tomorrow. He is not at all well. I'm so worried and having a cry.

My girls send their best. I'm sure he'llbe grand, he looks like a fighter. Tough stuff, like his namesake!

appy

Familiar Face
Johnnysan said:
Two whippets...both ten years old and blood relatives from the same kennel.

Chloe...a true clown with tons of personality and a cast iron pit of a stomach that is seemingly, always empty:

chloe.jpg

Echo...the hunter who is becoming a real softie with age and who loves to steal our three-year old daughter's toys:

Echo.jpg

Although not sisters, you'd never know it:

buddies.jpg

Awwww! XD I have a sweet and loveable Iggy (IG/Italian Greyhound) named Ember... I just love sight hounds of all sorts! I also have a chiweenie (chihuahua/dachshund mix) and a 3-legged english bull terrier. Gotta love 'em. ;)

MCPRE

Familiar Face
Ha, that looks oh sooo familiar, my girls, one long in the tooth, one not, are always snuggling together. Especially the young one, she just adores her mother (Shhhh, dont tell her shes really not her Mother).lol

Then the older one, who is 10 1/2, is reborn with playfullness. The two drive me nuts EVERYDAY! She instigates a lot of the ruckus and the young'un is just relentless.

Wish the other fellow well with his trip to the vet.:(

Miztorif

New in Town
Riley Feargus Malarkey

This is Riley, our 7 month old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Hes really quite the rascal and gets along great with his 5 year old Boy, Cody.
13831_1219888909860_1608031714_534505_7631117_n.jpg

Im posting today I have a question.
Riley had an accident with a friends child on tuesday. The kid fell on him and broke Rileys leg:(. Hes being a little trooper about the whole ordeal and is languishing in a very soft bed surrounded by toys, soft toys, snacks and chewies. but he keeps chewing the toe of his splint!
:eek:fftopic:
Does any one know of anything household that I can put on the splint to keep him from chewing or licking it? I was thinking of using plain old fashioned Ivory bar soap on one of my kids socks over it. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated as the no chew bitter I bought isnt helping.
15314_1322520315581_1608031714_756359_4940868_n.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Miztorif said:
Does any one know of anything household that I can put on the splint to keep him from chewing or licking it? I was thinking of using plain old fashioned Ivory bar soap on one of my kids socks over it. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated as the no chew bitter I bought isnt helping.

Did you ask your vet about this?
They could have a useful suggestion.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Friends of mine in NC had 5 pugs. They were all happy, fun little snortin' doggies who would jump and climb on you. They had fleas that bit me, but honestly, it was worth the scratching.

They had a dog door and went in and out, in and out, all day, except the oldest, who was blind, his eyes gone all leathery. He was the pillow dog. He'd just lie around and be cuddly; you could actually put your head on him like a living throw pillow.

Feraud

Bartender
Miles is our first pug. He snorts but not not as often as others seem to. What I like about him is at home he is content to sit on the couch and chew a bone or sleep while at the park he plays fetch and runs with the bigger dogs.
We have the best of both worlds with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran