Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

doberdadinmd

Familiar Face
This is Finnegan. He's a rescue Doberman from Hand Me Down Dobes and has been with us for the last 5 1/2 years.

atepyvy6.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A Red Heeler and a lazy dog do not mix. lol The Heeler will runs its legs off. :p
And this is what she looks like when that happens. BTW the Bedlington will wrestle with the heeler for 15-20 minutes solid, until they both give out.
She has her moments, but certainly not the stamina of the herding group...or the focus. She's our "blonde." :D
bluebellemelt_zps7f77a1e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
And this is what she looks like when that happens. BTW the Bedlington will wrestle with the heeler for 15-20 minutes solid, until they both give out.
She has her moments, but certainly not the stamina of the herding group...or the focus. She's our "blonde." :D
bluebellemelt_zps7f77a1e8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My Blue Heeler NEVER gives out. :p He just gives up when he knows he is beat or in a losing situation. Strangely, he has not been waking me up at 2:30am lately barking at the raccoons. He must have either beat them up or scared them good enough this time. :p Then again, I went after them with a broomstick last week too. They were growling. I growled back. They got a few whacks with a broomstick and I haven't seen them since. :p

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Our doxy Abby always rides in the car secure in her kennel, out like a light as soon as the door closes. Yesterday we took a quick ride to a barbecue and the kennel was out of the car for space reasons on a previous trip so put Abby on my lap and she enjoyed the change up:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I love doxys, my sister had a short haired for 16yrs.

James my heeler really doesn't give out, but when the Bedlie quits it's no fun anymore.
Oh they can get into it around 10:30pm and go for 30 minutes straight, right at bed time of course.
One thing she's no match for during the summer time, is the fan.
Put that on her and she's out. :D

I love doxys, my sister had a short haired for 16yrs.

James my heeler really doesn't give out, but when the Bedlie quits it's no fun anymore.
Oh they can get into it around 10:30pm and go for 30 minutes straight, right at bed time of course.
One thing she's no match for during the summer time, is the fan.
Put that on her and she's out. :D
I figured she wouldn't give out. You would have a defective one if that were the case. :p Zeus would fight the fan---like it was something growling at him. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy