Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Stanleybwheeler

New in Town
My 3 pup babies..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457275768.722836.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457275792.238251.jpg

2 of our 5 cat babies

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457275869.328134.jpg

Why is Mr. Moonlight wearing his white tie in his face?
That's not a tie, it's a mustache. :D

One question:

Could it be, that the orange-striped cats got an completely different character, than all the other races? To me, it seems to be that.
Speaking from years of personal experience, I would say cats have their own unique character and personalities regardless of their breed or the color of their fur.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
That's not a tie, it's a mustache. :D

Speaking from years of personal experience, I would say cats have their own unique character and personalities regardless of their breed or the color of their fur.

2q36wpw.png

Tuxedo felines are not a breed, but they may occur in different cat breeds. The tuxedo
pattern occurs equally in both long hair & short hair cats.

A true tuxedo should be mostly black coat with white fur on the jaw, mouth/throat area
chest, and paws. Some have either a black or white coloring under the nose.

This fellow prefers a clean shave. :D
14yagxh.jpg

Last edited:

Walter Neff1940

One of the Regulars
Muffin.jpg
pillowkitty1.jpg
sleepcat.jpg
He was just a little over 1/2 pound when my wife an I found him. The vet estimated him to be a bout 4 to five weeks old. Today 5 months later, he is a healthy 6 pounds. We have another cat that showed up 13 years ago and she tolerates him but is not a playful type.
sleepcat.jpg

Here he doing what he does best, sleeping and stalking!

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Moonlight dressed to the 9’s for a night on the town!
mr4v44.jpg
What a handsome fellow you are Mr Moonlight. Did you inspire The Fab Four? Or was it vice-versa?

That's true, but i would love to have eavesdropped on the tattooist's conversation after this fellow's visit.
bare pussy.jpg
How, exactly, do you explain that you had just tattooed a bare pussy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo