Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Canadave

One Too Many
ClaraB said:
This is Jack. Jack has no teeth. :)
n28110887_30323330_2172.jpg

VERY cute...he looks like a kitten. What does he eat (and how did you teach him to use a straw? ;) )

David

fatwoul

Practically Family
I found a t-shirt I wore when I was a baby. Doesn't fit me anymore, but...

Fashionable.jpg

Does 70s count as vintage? Does Bubby get her own FL account? :D

The Shirt

Practically Family
I love Brussels Griffons! They look like little wookies to me. How are they personality/temperament wise?
They follow you everywhere thus "velcro griffons". Relatively smart, super agile, speedy, always happy, friendly to everyone who approaches. He was easy to potty train but tough to get a lot of commands as he is so excited any time you pay him attention. He spins in circles on two feet when excited actually. Love to cuddle and generally attach to one human more, while very explorative of others.

He copies my expression sometimes and will tilt his head when he doesn't want to follow a command. They have human like reactions to things. They can become barkers and are sometimes territorial. Adopt one! You won't regret it!

The Shirt

Practically Family
The Shirt, your velcro is too cute. Name, please, if you don't mind?

His name is Pefe (PeeFee). Long silly story. I adore this post. There are simply too many pets to swoon over. Partial to the pups myself but all these darling kitty photos are making my heart swell.

Mellorian

New in Town
Wow everyone has such great looking pets! I'm afraid that I can't just pick one picture of my darling hellions so I'm just going to post a link to their albums-
the tabby is Loki, the orange is Ravi, the female boxer is Kali Ma and the male is Ogma

ICannotPlayBass

New in Town
Here are two of my crested geckos; both are females that are about 5 inches long and are growing out of their juvenile stage. They are both considered harlequins because of the color spreading from their flames (the designated term for the marking on their sides) to their front and rear legs. The first picture is Polka-Dot, which is also designated as a dalmatian, and the second picture is of Mr. Pink, which is also pin-striped.

PinkandPokaDot-2.jpg

PinkandPokaDot-3.jpg

Regards.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
ICannotPlayBass said:
Here are two of my crested geckos; both are females that are about 5 inches long and are growing out of their juvenile stage. They are both considered harlequins because of the color spreading from their flames (the designated term for the marking on their sides) to their front and rear legs. The first picture is Polka-Dot, which is also designated as a dalmatian, and the second picture is of Mr. Pink, which is also pin-striped.

PinkandPokaDot-2.jpg

PinkandPokaDot-3.jpg

Regards.
They are so cool!!!:eusa_clap

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Another fine bunch of pets. And the gekkos are quite interesting and unique! :)

Sorry, but I snapped this fun shot of my perpetually-sleeping 'Tilla about an hour ago.

dscn1036-crop.jpg

Lee

The drool bubble is new. :D

ICannotPlayBass

New in Town
Thank you IndyCop and Mr. Newport Custom. Here are a couple more to show a touch of the color diversity; there are so many color and morph variances that it is hard to keep track anymore. The first is Tweak, who is an orange tailless adult female with blonde fire (fire is the term for the pattern running down her back). The second is Mr. Orange II, who is a male entering the juvenile stage; he is an orange dalmatian. Sadly, Mr. Orange II is not longer my pet, he was sold two weeks ago at a Sand Diego show.

tweak.jpg
mrorangepart2.jpg

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Happy Birthday Mr Remy!

1677706156_0504ed3eb8.jpg

Cat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I saw it first, it's mine.
3. If it's in my paw, it's mine.
4. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
5. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
6. If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
7. If there's more than one, ALL of them are mine.
8. If you have something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
9. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
10. If it's boring or doesn't taste good, IT'S YOURS!!!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
carebear said:
Paddy,

Those dogs sure have you trained. Comfy bedding at all their favorite spots?

:D

It's good to be the boss! ;)

My 2 felines have beds strategically placed throughout the house. Usually in good sun bathing or prime cat tv (i.e. the windows) watching spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot