Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
This is my eccentric, elderly, rescue cat... Misty (aka Misty Mu)

PHOT0036.jpg

PHOT0022.jpg

27042006.jpg

and with her best Louise Brooks look

16042006002.jpg

Warden

One Too Many
winter-doggie.jpg

It snowed today, unfortunately by the time our doggie dragged me out for a walk, most of it had melted.

I think our doggie was keen to get out into the snow as he wanted to show off his winter camouflage gear,

Till next time

Harry

Smuterella

One Too Many
2008_03210006.jpg

not mine, unfortunately

a friends

she also has a one year old baby who gets hypnotised by the black and white cat on the checkered floor, don't blame him!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
You all know 'Tilla already, but here he is after a fifteen minute attack from the rambunctious Peanut. 'Tilla never opened his eyes during the attack, but when the kid began tiring down he decided he'd had enough and moved to restrain her. :D

Tilla-and-Peanut.jpg

This was taken a few months ago, and we've recently learned that Peanut eats marshmallows, Red Vines candy, lettuce and ten dollar bills!

Lee

"A cat, by any other name, is still is a nasty creature that that will destroy your furniture." - Someone who preferred dogs! :D

olive bleu

One Too Many
Wow! Everytime i come into this thread,I am blown away by the beautiful animals. Guess it stands to reason that some of the coolest kids around would have some of the coolest cats :) (and dogs)(and duckslol )

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
One of my guinea pigs, Brownie, died unexpectedly yesterday. I still have his dad and two of his siblings but after having him almost 6 years he'll be missed. Since all my pigs are Brownie's age or older I fear this is going to be a sad year for me in the pet death department!

Brownie.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
holiday2007010.jpg

Hobbes lounging about on the couch after getting a snack. :) I'll see if I can get better pics of her.

Beautiful pets, everyone!

imoldfashioned, I'm sorry for your loss. I've had to deal with three losses of great companions in my lifetime.

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
^^ Very sorry to hear this. I know that I have had a hard time with the death of every single one of my pets over the years.

He was a cute guinea pig!

dani

Familiar Face
ok last time i done this it didn't work so here they are.
everything238.jpg

everything141.jpg
these are of KK she is an american staffordshire.

Picture013.jpg
and this is Chico, he thinks i am his girlfriend.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Caroline said:
014.jpg

and Elwood, who didn't want to be photographed at all...

Does Elwood have a white lower jaw/chin, or is it black? If it is all black to the chest... he's the spitting image of a cat I had when I was a teenager. Her name was Anastasia (came with the name), but I called her Piggy (because of the noise she made when she ate).

Pretty kitty!

RockBottom

One of the Regulars
GWD said:
Gorgeous fish! I've never kept an Arowana before. They get huge despite the aquarium size don't they? What do they eat?

This one is about 16 inches. They can get three feet in the wild. A lot of people start them on live feeders, then that's all they will eat. I got this one on pellets and sticks when he was three inches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner