Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Caroline

One of the Regulars
Babydoll said:
Does Elwood have a white lower jaw/chin, or is it black? If it is all black to the chest... he's the spitting image of a cat I had when I was a teenager. Her name was Anastasia (came with the name), but I called her Piggy (because of the noise she made when she ate).

Pretty kitty!

Thank you. We're all very proud of Elwood. She (yeah she's not a "he" - we picked the name before the cat) has a black, thumprint size spot on her chin. I'd post of picture but her people are all "please, no photos" right now.

dani

Familiar Face
i used to have a cichild tank, then we had a freash water stingray, he was really cool, untill my husbands neice killed him, so then we turned that fish tank into a saltwater fish tank, it has a few damsles, a yellow tang, lawnmower blemmy, niger trigger, starfish. we have a reef tank as well, it only has one fish though, we are going to put seahorses in it, so have to be carefull what fish go in there. i will get my hubby to take some pictures of it.

Warbaby

One Too Many
This is Spencer, a truly fabulous cat with a truly fabulous tail:

spencer_paper2.jpg

spencer_computer.jpg
This was taken last fall when he was only one year old. He's much bigger now - about 15 pounds and still growing.

spencer_chair.jpg

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Miss 1929 said:
That cat will sleep anywhere!

My cat sometimes sleeps in the oval bathroom sink at night, quite a shock when you use the bathroom in the middle of the night and don't turn on the light and there's something large and furry in the sink. :eek:

cooncatbob said:
My cat sometimes sleeps in the oval bathroom sink at night, quite a shock when you use the bathroom in the middle of the night and don't turn on the light and there's something large and furry in the sink. :eek:
Sounds like the setting for a new reality show on TV: "The World's Funniest Heart-attacks!"

Folly

One of the Regulars
Cats In Bowls! I love it! Warbaby, you have a most fabulous cat!

I've posted my pets before, but here are some new shots ..

Jessica Juniper

DSCF7353Small.jpg

Miss Grace the house bunny who DID steal that roll of kitchen towel and she DID drag it there and yes, she DID completely destroy it lol

DSCF7494Small.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Warbaby said:
Doesn't everyone keep a big bowl of cat on the dinner table?

spencer_bowl4.jpg

But of course we do! lol

dscn1182.jpg

But since I'm dieting, I keep a small bowl of kitten for occasional snacking.

Lee

Vitamins, minerals and a whole days supply of Fuzz.

olive bleu

One Too Many
Warbaby said:
Doesn't everyone keep a big bowl of cat on the dinner table?

spencer_bowl4.jpg

Is that BASIL in that pot??How in heck do you get it to grow like that? and how come your cat hasn't eaten it all?? Mine thinks all my plants are a salad bar.

Warbaby

One Too Many
olive bleu said:
Is that BASIL in that pot??How in heck do you get it to grow like that? and how come your cat hasn't eaten it all?? Mine thinks all my plants are a salad bar.

Yep, it's basil. We bought the little pot of basil with the intention of planting it outdoors when the weather permitted. That was 6 weeks ago and we still haven't gotten around to putting it out, but we've been using the basil and it just keeps growing. Spencer never bothers the plants - apparantly he does not consider them a food product and are therefore beneath his interest.

jtcarrey

A-List Customer
my kitties!!

here's a picture of my kitties, Oreo and Cosmo (oreo is the smaller one) both of them were rescued:
100_5005.jpg

Cosmo was left outside of my apartment building by someone who didn't care :( and Oreo was found in a wall and he was about 4 weeks old when I took him in :eek: this is a pic of him the day I brought him home:
100_4656.jpg

I have another kitty too, her name is Frisky, but I'll have to post her pic later, she hates the boys and is usually angry (she's a grouchy old woman) :rolleyes:

ADG

New in Town
These are my three main companions. We also have 4 cockatiels, 2 canaries, 2 parakeets, and a gecko. The dogs play hard all day with the cat, irritating him at times, but once they are ready to sleep all is forgiven and they get along just great.

Here we have my little girls enjoying the warmth of the indoors.

And the outdoors . . . . this is Maia.

And this is Lucy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner