Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
sushi cat...

DSCF1892.jpg

this is my cat baby cat sushi, i got her for my 21st birthday from my boyfriend, she is so lovely and has a leopard print tummy...
xx

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
we went away for the weekend and when we got back sushi was sitting by the door with all her toys in a pile so cute, and then we played fetch the rubber duck for 1 hour until she fell asleep with her tummy in the air, aren't pets amazing...xx

Edward

Bartender
Ha, I think the dog might come off worst... our first cat was quite a bruiser, and he was infamous for besting several big dogs round our way. That alsatian only came near our garden once.... On the other hand, my grandmother uad a poodle at the tine who adored cats. Scared the hell out of him... [huh]

My present avatar is a more recent shot of Marlene and Greta with myself. They're three months old now, and getting big (especially Marlene). Still quite the handful, though for the most part they've been terribly good. I just can't leave a pile of magazines anywhere without it being spread throughout the flat.... Great fun having them around. If only when I put them on the phone to talk to my mother she didn'tg keep gonig on about "nana" and calling them her "grandkittens".... she did that with brother's cat, Bailey... had hoped since little brother produced the grandchild, that she'd have dropped that. My cats are not baby substitutes, dammit, woman!! They are spoiled rotten, though. and they've been great for my depression - it's hard to slip too quickly into a downspin with those two around. Greta likes to lick my nostrils, which always makes me laugh.

Kishtu

Practically Family
Um Edward my mum has also got three grandkittens :) probably so she can say elaborately if anybody asks that she's a grandma...

The nostril licking thing is kind of strange don't you think? Valentine the Tribble (eldest, 8 months, stripey smoke colour with white paws) licks my face like a little dog, the sad part is the expression of intense concentration with which she does it... sort of like "you are soooooo dirty.... must clean.... must clean....."

(Actually no the sad part is when I realise that she has had that tongue in either Aubrey or Maturin's ear - and they're not even related!)

This is our newest member of the family. Her name is Sparkie. We were visiting the in-laws and she showed up out of no where one evening. We think she may have been dropped off in the neighborhood as none of the neighbors new her. She adopted my 5yr old son immediately. We think she is 4 months old or so and has a wonderful personality. We are guessing she is some kind of a terrier mix. The funny thing is we were planning on adopting a dog when we returned from this trip ans she has all the exact traits we wanted. :D
2659390154_c34fa3c5a8.jpg

Helysoune

One of the Regulars
cammy.jpg

There's my little mutt. Her name's Cammy, and she's a schnauzer/chihuahua mix, or so we were told. We're not really sure, but she's our baby anyway.

D

DeaconKC

I will never forget the funniest ad I ever saw for puppies
"Free puppies 1/2 cocker spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog"

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
Well I don't have any pets but my brother has 2 dogs one of which I got very attatched to before I moved out. she is currently staying with my boyfriend and I because they keep fighting. I hate that they fight but I adore having her here and I don't want her to leave :(

They are both staffs (staffordshire bull terriers)

Mitch (male)
DSC_0041-1.jpg

Chelsea (female)
DSC_0045.jpg

I think she looks like a Gremlin here! I love both of these shots I took of them.

Also, our 13 year old goldfish named Raphael (named after the turtle of course) died. He was won at a fair.
fishy3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner