Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

EstherWeis

Vendor
b93d673087c881a5a3aab5a29dc0787b.jpg

Jum!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Diet Coke, Resisting Atticus's Allure, Stephen Goodwin, The American Scholar-culled off the internet, a 2015 literary rehash of Harper Lee's novel Go Set A Watchman.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Now, fess up, did you just throw some tomato sauce out of a jar and Kraft mozzarella on it (as I would have done for a quick lunch) or did you power-up and make a real chicken-parm sammy?
I could never, as your average self-respecting Italian American, just through together a Chef Boyardee dinner. I used pounded and breaded chicken patties, deli cheese, and tomato sauce made in my Grandmother's pot. And yes, I really do have (and regularly use) my grandmother's sauce pot.

I could never, as your average self-respecting Italian American, just through together a Chef Boyardee dinner. I used pounded and breaded chicken patties, deli cheese, and tomato sauce made in my Grandmother's pot. And yes, I really do have (and regularly use) my grandmother's sauce pot.

I suspected as much - you put thought and care into your meals - but as a great American mutt with a mother who rarely cooked anything - and who made chicken parm as described above (Ragu and Kraft) - I would not throw a rock out of my glass house.

SurfGent

Suspended
Fresh ground turkey burger patty on the BBQ seasond with black pepper and chipotle garlic seasoning. Cooked medium. Thick maple cured bacon cooked to perfection, lettuce and tomato minced together very fine, almost salsa but not as wet. Fresh honey wheat bun toasted with a very tiny tiny amount of mayo stired with fresh cut lime juice and cilantro. Nice fat slice of tillamouk pepper jack cheese.
Wash it down with your favorite juice and soda water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183