Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

The Jackal

One of the Regulars
the new Hot Honey tenders from Popeye's chicken. I won't be ordering them again.

They were neither hot, nor sweet. It appeared to me that they had some sort of tabasco/ honey mix that they drizzled over their mild tenders, achieving one of the most unsatisfying chicken tenders I've had in recent memory.

The Jackal

One of the Regulars
The golf course has Mongolian the first week of every month. I think today will be the last time I have it though. It just doesn't seem worth the money for what they give out.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
I see you had for lunch what I had for breakfast, which also explains my lunch of S'more's cereal - which would be perfect if they could find a way to keep the tiny marshmallows soft.
My breakfast was cheesy garlic bread so I wasn't hungry for lunch. I guess technically it was brunch, but...

I have to say, I am not a cereal fan. Glad you mostly enjoyed yours (except for the marshmallows!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points