Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

m422a jacket

Brettafett

One Too Many
Well, hell. I just logged on after work, happened upon this thread and almost wet myself :D What a treat...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
geeeez......two pages of responses, the OP can't say this bunch isn't trying to help.....lol. This could be a 50 page thread if we knew what was on his mind....lol

We are well on our way to 50 pages even without the OP. lol this thread is like a ship that will never reach port. :D

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just flogged this :)

Attachments

• IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    550.8 KB · Views: 216

MacAero

New in Town
Strange thread... May be the starter had quick fingers and just forgot to add the bodycopy? Or we are part of a social experiment LOL throwing a stone into the water and observing what's happening...

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Strange thread... May be the starter had quick fingers and just forgot to add the bodycopy? Or we are part of a social experiment LOL throwing a stone into the water and observing what's happening...

It's a government test on us. Codename operation BUAERO...

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Here's mine, size 44 Gordon Ferguson, sold on years ago. Please dont ask about the contract as I have no idea.

3c2132c9-ed67-43e7-a28d-8a19ee718e43_zps0xnhyhoz.jpg

thor

Call Me a Cab
The first WWII vintage jacket I ever owned was a Willis & Geiger M-422a. It was in decent shape, and in a rare large size (no size tag but I wear a 44-46 and it fit me perfectly). Wish I'd kept it (serious seller's remorse!). Always on the look-out for a vintage M-422a.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
It's Zen; If a jacket falls in the Forrest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?................And if it does can you tell what type it is by the sound?

Lol. And can you tell what leather it was made out... was it veg or chrome tanned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner