Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnolish

D_wegan

New in Town
Hi! I am new here and have been lurking for a while. I want to have a suit made since it si pretty hard to find propper old stuff that fit me since I am 6,3 with 30 waist and 96cm inseam...long with long legs and pretty slim alltogether. SO it seems like magnoli clothiers might be a good choice but hare there others like him that offer good personal service at a good price. And preferbly works online since I live in sweden.

Thanks in advance evereybody..

dostacos

Practically Family
there are other internet custom suits, and they are less expensive, HOWEVER his are period, the others you will need to be much more specific also Indy Magnoli does post on this board, and much more on Club Obi Wan [Indiana Jones gearheads] so he has a reputation to protect so I would expect customer service to be MUCH better. There is a thread here look up the GOLDFINGER suit thread that is one of his.

I am losing weight so I don't want to spring for one of his suits until I make my weight BUT as soon as I hit weight I will be getting his Princeton three piece tweed then the Marshall and Barnett college [love the look]

bottom line I think you will be pleased with his suit.

he is going on vacation for a month real soon, not sure how that effects the suit business.

D_wegan

New in Town
dostacos said:
he is going on vacation for a month real soon, not sure how that effects the suit business.

Yea I think he is away at the moment. got an auto reply email saying he´ll be back mid september...I guess I´ll just have to wait.

Anyway... what suit stlyes from the mid 30´s do you recomend for the tall slim man of today: )

dostacos

Practically Family
D_wegan said:
Yea I think he is away at the moment. got an auto reply email saying he´ll be back mid september...I guess I´ll just have to wait.

Anyway... what suit stlyes from the mid 30´s do you recomend for the tall slim man of today: )
how about his "fairbanks"

skinny looks great in double breasted like his Washington

dan

dostacos

Practically Family
Tony in Tarzana said:
My Indy Magnoli suit is a Barnett College, and it gets compliments wherever I go.
what color did you get? I want Princeton in the brown and tan on his site, ok I really want one of each of his vest suits:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart