Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mallory "Monarch"

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Well I fell off the wagon when I saw this one. I've been seriously trying to cut back on my hat collecting and have done very well until this one came up. I've owned a Mallory, a Mallory 20 and a Premier Mallory, but I've never seen a Mallory "Monarch". Its a natural color in a very thick winter weight felt and a Cavanagh edge combo with a stitched under welt which you can't see in the pics. It's in new old stock condition. As you can see the Monarch name is on the sweatband and the liner, very unique. I thought I'd post some pics to see if anyone else has seen one before.

IMG_20070110_0001_3.jpg

IMG_20070110_0001_2.jpg

IMG_20070110_0001.jpg

IMG_20070110_0001_1.jpg

fedoralover

Yeah, I know the feeling. I almost consider it fortunate that good deals on that online auction site are becoming rarer and rarer, seeing how it keeps me from venturing there as much as I once did. Of course, "good deals" are relative assessments. Still, 25 bucks for that Mallory qualifies by anyone's standards.

ideaguy

One Too Many
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap great hat-color of ribbon is just right along
with the light body color. And a pretty good score, too! photos of it on a live
head?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav