Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maltese Falcon Tie

Which color scheme do you think is correct?

• Total voters

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Sorry am I blind? What is the difference with the one on the top of the thread you designed? You mean the Magnoli is a mirror off the genuine article in the Film?

C

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wondered as well until I compared really them closely. Look at the direction the little white bars run. On one it's a diagonal slanting down to the right, on the other it's slanting down to the left. Yeah, it's really a minor difference, but a difference nonetheless. Either way, it's a great tie that I'll be adding to my collection shortly.

But the finished tie came out looking great, and as Magnoli mentioned, maroons look great with any color of suit, from grays & blues & blacks to tans & browns. Applause to Magnoli for the great work creating a completely spiffy tie!

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Here I am wearing my Falcon tie while introducing jazz recording artist Robin McKelle, at WMCE - Erie Jazz FM, at Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA.

robedit.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner