Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man's robe (dressing gown): Nice one!

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Nice One

Marc, its got 30 mins left on Ebay @ $250.00 & counting. Your right thats a super pattern deco robe, but too rich for my blood. Peter :cry:

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Welcome Sir Henry

Welcome to the Lounge Sir Henry, I would concur Sulka is a top maker if your looking for a To The Manor Born look, If your looking for the 1940's Hoboken NJ Sinatra pipe smoking guy look Pilgram was a period maker of lesser rayon quality (they also made swing ties). Peter :cheers1:

PS We'd love to hear a little bit about your fashion senses & interests?

PS We'd love to hear a little bit about your fashion senses & interests?

By day, I am a mild-mannered fellow from Appalachian Ohio.

But by night, I am the notrious Restoration Rake.:)

Fartquorte, our ancestral manor, is, of course, haunted. Lady Billingsgate, for some reason, suffers from many headaches.

Much of my time is spent dealing with Rival Families, the insufferably perfect Dryesdales and the evil Roqueforts ( who inhabit Roquefort Castle, which has a dungeon. ) The Dryesdales are headed by Lady Honoria Dryesdale, the matriarch of local Society. ( She despises me, of course. ) The Roqueforts are in league with Black Jack Kilidare, the Cornish Pirate.

Beyond which, I simply inhabit the Internet and go where I may. As for the problem that a man now dead these three hundred years should nevertheless interest himself in the 1930's and '40s, I can only note that it would not be cavilier to heed such objections.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff